4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys,

what is the correct lyric when MC sing at the japanese restaurant? Is it mountain, silly man and?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It works, but currently the only sound in this game is the flute piece in the first (and only) flute lesson scene.

Reactions: bas

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
i just started playing the game and got to the scene where you are choosing the perfume for Amy in week 4 and even though I did both prerequisites in weeks 2 and 3 it still comes up with choosing the olympique one when clicking koko shanel. Is this just a bug in the system or does it have a serious impact?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i just started playing the game and got to the scene where you are choosing the perfume for Amy in week 4 and even though I did both prerequisites in weeks 2 and 3 it still comes up with choosing the olympique one when clicking koko shanel. Is this just a bug in the system or does it have a serious impact?
On my playthrough, it did the same thing to me. I also pressed the koko shanel, having the said prerequisites, and of course at the end of it, it made it seem as though you bought the other. Although you do start the scene with the koko, like your going halvesies with Melody.
I continued to play, and the scene at the birthday party, does count it as you bought the koko shanel.
So it's a bug I'd say………………………………………..Peace!!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So it's a bug I'd say………………………………………..Peace!!
Yes, a fixed one. By two different forum members, independently from each other.
@misterf91 was the first
And then later on it was me

The problem was that a section of the script was misplaced into a wrong location, it had to be moved into its correct place. No other changes were necessary.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, a fixed one. By two different forum members, independently from each other.
@misterf91 was the first
And then later on it was me

The problem was that a section of the script was misplaced into a wrong location, it had to be moved into its correct place. No other changes were necessary.
It's actually a copy/paste error - the Olympique script was copy/pasted after the choice if/else block, so you got your choice, then the Olympique script. It didn't affect the variables, just the text displayed.

Reactions: bas

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's actually a copy/paste error - the Olympique script was copy/pasted after the choice if/else block, so you got your choice, then the Olympique script. It didn't affect the variables, just the text displayed.
Yes, I thought that it was most likely a copy/paste or a cut/paste mistake. Happens.

what does VN mean
Very Naughty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
What is the rate of updates for melody
We'll get another update at the end of July, then Dots will switch to making his other game for release in August, then back to Melody for the next 2 updates (September & October). From what i've heard that'll be the type of schedule going forward for now.

Reactions: asgardtipar2
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes