4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
I only asked because I know it doesn't work with the compressed version. The compressed version has only "week_4_00.rpyc" and deleting it and renaming "week_04_0.rpa" to that just causes the came to crash on launch.
.rpa is a Ren'py asset collection. Think of it like a zip file. There can be a lot of different things in it. .rpyc is an encoded Ren'py script file, made automatically from a .rpy (Ren'py script file) when it it loaded.

@Velimere to fix your issue, delete week_04_00.rpyc and drop in the week_4_0.rpa from the fix. The only thing week_4_0.rpa has in it is week_4_00.rpyc, so doing this will give you the fix.
Sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping.
What @goobdoob wrote up here should fix it, the person who made the compressed version probably forgot to re-pack the Renpy archives.
If it still doesn't work I'll download the compressed game and work on it myself.

If I use the fix posted and after i replace that file with original I have problems with a lot of my save that works with the patch

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-SNIP-
So if the author change that files in different way ... my saves may not work ?

In any case I finished with the original :)
This should not happen, are you sure you didn't delete any other file?

To avoid too much troubleshooting it would be best to download the game again (or extract a clean copy from the original game archive if you still have it) and then try replacing the file again.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Damn great update!!
Melody and Becca for the win, with Amy coming next!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wanna say, I don't dislike Arnold, so far he seems like a nice, serious guy who still misses his wife and so has trouble interacting with his stepdaughter because she reminds him of her so much.

Reactions: ontach

lkta

May 3, 2017
Quick question for those who've finished the latest v0.0.3 update.
I've surpassed the 50 relationship points mark, but it didn't advance to the next stage of relationship. Is that how it's supposed to be or did I miss something?
It's a bug, Dev knows & will fix it in next months update

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I believe that when Mr Dots finishes the DMD & Melody games, he could do something similar to George R.R. Martin and create a new story in which "D" and Melody met and became friends. I think that would be something great with a lot of followers. What do you think, guys?

Reactions: Les_Riggs

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just noticed something funny w/ Arnold and the MC's college fraternities: 'Delta Iota Kappa' (DIK) for Arnold and Lambda Omega Omega (LOO) for the MC. This is just pure coincidence, right? ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to enable the "H" key, so that it clears the text and what-not off of the screen? It doesn't appear to be working and some of these images are so gorgeous- I'd like to see them without the Calendar, Relationship Indicator, and the text box. The "S" key still works for screenshots, at least.

Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: Justaho

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Could someone please tell me how to enable the "H" key, so that it clears the text and what-not off of the screen? It doesn't appear to be working and some of these images are so gorgeous- I'd like to see them without the Calendar, Relationship Indicator, and the text box. The "S" key still works for screenshots, at least.

Thanks in advance. :)
Win10 works without problems , default settings.
If I enable caps look it doesn't work :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Win10 works without problems , default settings.
If I enable caps look it doesn't work :)
Well, that's what I get for running Win8. Lol
I tried it with CapsLock off and on, hitting Shift and "H", (and "J" and "G", just out of curiosity), and nothing seems to clear the screen.
Still trying to figure this one out- or hopefully someone will come up with the answer. :)

Reactions: Justaho

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm...this might have been asked before....but is there any way to hide the text...'H' doesnt work here as it does in other renpy games!!!

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Well, that's what I get for running Win8. Lol
I tried it with CapsLock off and on, hitting Shift and "H", (and "J" and "G", just out of curiosity), and nothing seems to clear the screen.
Still trying to figure this one out- or hopefully someone will come up with the answer. :)
Do you have scroll button on your mouse? Try pressing that

Reactions: Safetydummy

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me, i followed everything from the walkthrough but for some reason amy got mad at arnold and he didnt go to the birthday dinner so now i cant start amy route.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes