EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon Banner.png

Overview:
Among the stars of the constellation Canes Venatici there is a pair of twin planets, home to two different species. On Ustrina, you have the Furna. Creatures made of the lava that run wild in the rivers that cross their planet. Then you have Aestrum, where it's fallen stars give life to the gorgeous and courageous Metals. For a time so long neither can remember when it began, both species have been raging in an endless war. After countless centuries of combat, the Furna have finally gained the upper hand, and almost brought the Metals to extinction.
One day, when returning home from a supply trip, a Metal ship was ambushed and shot down by a Furna patrol. Crash-landing on a planet known as Earth.

This is your home. Being a simple blacksmith, enjoying the quiet life with your forge. That night, as you were preparing yourself for a good night's sleep, a huge crash from just outside your house rouses you from slumber. Upon inspecting you discover the tarnished remains of a spaceship, and a metallic girl unconscious among the wreckage. This is the moment when your simple fate leapt into the stars. To become the hero the Metals need!​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-09
Release Date: 2021-05-07
Developer: AstroKaen - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux:
- - -

Screenshot_26.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_24.png Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_15.png Screenshot_27.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Developer here. I was going to post it here myself once a public build was ready. This was a test build to gather feedback from my Patrons and some developers so I can further polish the game before the public release.

Well since it's here already if anyone plays it please tell me what you think and ways I can possibly improve the game!

Combat is still unpolished because I had some terrible luck with 3D Environment Modelers.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Last pic is pretty disturbing :unsure:
That's from the unpolished combat Build I told my Patrons about. I had some pretty bad luck keeping 3D Modelers on but I still wanted them to be able to test out the combat features in the build so I left it in but skipped over it when it was supposed to play in the dialogue because of lack of polish.

Reactions: He-man96. and BaasB

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's from the unpolished combat Build I told my Patrons about. I had some pretty bad luck keeping 3D Modelers on but I still wanted them to be able to test out the combat features in the build so I left it in but skipped over it when it was supposed to play in the dialogue because of lack of polish.
So the disturbing image in question has vanished, but...
Did you actually plan some sort of torture in the game, or there is an explanation of why the girl had her hand melted off by what I assume was player's possible action, where they are using a... Melting tool?

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Did you actually plan some sort of torture in the game, or there is an explanation of why the girl had her hand melted off by what I assume was player's possible action, where they are using a... Melting tool?
No I did not plan torture in the game. The girl is made of metal. She crash landed on beach and from the heat of entering the atmosphere her arm and leg ended up getting melted off. You the player are a blacksmith so you take your tools to reforge the metal girl back to her normal state.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Random thought but imagine her body is made of mercury, famous to have low melting point to the point of turning liquid directly on your hands. Sex would be difficult with normal human :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, game seems interesting, following.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Random thought but imagine her body is made of mercury, famous to have low melting point to the point of turning liquid directly on your hands. Sex would be difficult with normal human :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, game seems interesting, following.
Mercury is actually and idea I had for the far future! Not in the original 9 metals I planned out but if things work out I wanted to make a girl based off of Mercury in the future.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
just a little mini-game

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat