Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Can we have some pics of her from the back? I'm very much interested in seeing some of that Tin can.

Reactions: AstroKaen
Oct 11, 2018
Well..... There seems to be alot of bug that needs fixing. Got a S rank on first mini-game to fix Tin after doing the long bare mini-game the game stuck with her holding her breast. I saved after getting on the ship and when I try to load it just stuck on the loading screen. At least the art is nice I'll try it again after you hade some more time to work on it.

Edit: just saw the disclaimer the the save isn't realy done yet

Last edited:

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Well..... There seems to be alot of bug that needs fixing. Got a S rank on first mini-game to fix Tin after doing the long bare mini-game the game stuck with her holding her breast. I saved after getting on the ship and when I try to load it just stuck on the loading screen. At least the art is nice I'll try it again after you hade some more time to work on it.
Yeah this was a test build for my Patrons to help bug fix and give some feedback before we release it to the public. I was going to post it here myself after the game went through some more polish and I released the public build Q1 2021.

The S rank bug is known it's because there's no path to send the player after the S rank currently which we were going to get to this week.

Saving and loading was stated to not be functional at the moment in the disclaimer because we need to serialize Tin's new emotions so that they're able to be saved.

I'll also state again this isn't a public ready build it was released for bug testing and feedback to our patrons. If you want to wait for an official public ready build that'll be released Q1 2021.

Reactions: Shizuka Na ikaku

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Could probably use some battle style like epic battle fantasy instead.
It looks great and is simple.
View attachment 934587
I'll have to think about it there's a number of games doing that battle style at the moment and I want mines to stand out from the bunch.

But I will keep it in mind since I've been having a very very very hard time keeping 3d artists on the project.

Last edited:

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Getting an F95 page is a bit like a kiss of death but I'm glad to see more people will hopefully be supporting the game. I eagerly await more demos and content, Kaen. Keep up the good work.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Random thought but imagine her body is made of mercury, famous to have low melting point to the point of turning liquid directly on your hands. Sex would be difficult with normal human :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, game seems interesting, following.
Mercury is actually and idea I had for the far future! Not in the original 9 metals I planned out but if things work out I wanted to make a girl based off of Mercury in the future.
Sounds great, but mercury really isn't something you want to get on your skin.

yeenaa

Nov 2, 2020
First post on the forums.

I really like the concept and the direction you are taking with this.

While I have not played this personally yet, I will wait for the Q1 release you spoke of in one of your earlier posts. I feel like playing something i am not supposed to be playing will take away from the first experience a bit and I want to experience it properly. IDK, that's a kind of pet peeve of mine I guess :unsure:

This one already stands out from others that I have seen so far (but then again i am pretty new to all this lewd game stuff so what do I know :cautious:).

Keep it up! (y)