ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
"Yeah it did I have 2 artist on the team and the other one drew her off model in that picture. Some others who played the game told me about it as well. "
Well, I really hope he fixes that, cause on the other screenshots she looks really cute.

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
By only checking the art style its looking really good, to bad we wont be seeing her in color :/
Tin may be greyscale but if you want to see colors Bismuth will have you covered haha!

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
First post on the forums.

I really like the concept and the direction you are taking with this.

While I have not played this personally yet, I will wait for the Q1 release you spoke of in one of your earlier posts. I feel like playing something i am not supposed to be playing will take away from the first experience a bit and I want to experience it properly. IDK, that's a kind of pet peeve of mine I guess :unsure:

This one already stands out from others that I have seen so far (but then again i am pretty new to all this lewd game stuff so what do I know :cautious:).

Keep it up! (y)
Thank you! That really does mean a lot by all means. That would definitely be your best experience playing the demo. This was just a bug and feedback build we released to patrons so that we can make changes and give the game some extra polish before the public release!

This experience and that experience will be 2 entirely different feelings!

Reactions: yeenaa

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Instead of Mercury why not do Gallium? Not toxic and still melts with skin contact.
That's one someone in a discord I'm in told me haha right now neither of those metals Is planned for the initial 9 so we'll start thinking about more once we have our feet off the ground.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Well, I really hope he fixes that, cause on the other screenshots she looks really cute.
Yeah one of my artists drew her off model in the screenshot I believe you're talking about. I already informed him that he has to fix it.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Kinda seems clear...is it animated?
Yep! She's completely animated all of her animations actually aren't done a lot of her poses are just freeze frame at the moment and those will be animated as well!

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
An original idea, I think that's pretty cool using inspiration from metals... So this begs the question, are we going to be seeing radioactive ones? I'd imagine they increase power with atomic number... Anyhoo, I understand the project is still early in development, so best of luck!

Reactions: AstroKaen

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
An original idea, I think that's pretty cool using inspiration from metals... So this begs the question, are we going to be seeing radioactive ones? I'd imagine they increase power with atomic number... Anyhoo, I understand the project is still early in development, so best of luck!
Radioactive metals is for the far future if the main game actually get's funding and money is no longer the issue for development. Thank you!

Reactions: PlasmaWisp

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Will there be a difference between girls who are naturally occuring metals and those who are alloys? Will girls made of synthetic metals be extremely radioactive and last only a second before transforming into a more stable element?
:unsure:

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Will there be a difference between girls who are naturally occuring metals and those who are alloys? Will girls made of synthetic metals be extremely radioactive and last only a second before transforming into a more stable element?
:unsure:
Right now the only metals in the game are naturally occurring metals. Everything you stated after are all ideas I have for the future though! I just need the initial funding to be able to do so.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Right now the only metals in the game are naturally occurring metals. Everything you stated after are all ideas I have for the future though! I just need the initial funding to be able to do so.
Will there be any scenes where Tin is TOP or femdom? :D

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Will there be any scenes where Tin is TOP or femdom? :D
Right now Tin is more submissive because of her timidness and how reserved she is. Possibly in the future there could be a scene where she's top but none are planned at the moment. There are other girls who'll definitely be more top and some femdom in the future though.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Right now Tin is more submissive because of her timidness and how reserved she is. Possibly in the future, there could be a scene where she's top but none are planned at the moment. There are other girls who'll definitely be more top and some femdom in the future though.
:D I may support you here soon. Depends, I'm out of work due to covid but I also want to help support but you know.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
:D I may support you here soon. Depends, I'm out of work due to covid but I also want to help support but you know.
No worries I completely understand! Hopefully your job situation improves soon! 2020 has been a hard year haha.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Can you titfuck this hoe yet? Also just heard her voice, hope you have a volume slider for that.