AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
I know and agree, its just a can understand why someone wouldn't want to take that step into management, Tarn Adam the Dev of Dwarf Fortress had this reasoning for not expanding, until the American healthcare system forced him to get a publisher and go commercial.

Thanks, she is doing well and has completed both chemo and Radiation, still in the recovery phase but everything looks clear in the last check up, got another one in a little over a month.

Covid fucked everybody over in some sense, well everyone except the super rich, I hoped it would help humanity get over some of its issue and come together but that was just wishful thinking.

Yes, unfortunately your enthusiasm for the project can backfire.

All cool, don't want to ruin the whole story by revealing to much to soon. :cool:

Also as above don't want to "promise" a personality type/character and have people get upset. :rolleyes:

I've always found that arch type to be a tightrope between entertaining and irritating, a hard balance to maintain IMHO.

As I've learned in adulthood after the teenage "I Know Everything" confidence subsided.

Anyway should probably leave this thread to more game pertinent discussions, I'm looking forward to what comes next and will talk to you on MP Discord channel. :D
Sounds good! I'll talk to you there!

Reactions: JesterHell

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Any seves to unlock gallery?
Sorry for missing your question coming back to my thread to reply to the uploader about the next part. Right now the gallery doesn't have any lewd scenes in it since it's just a patreon tech demo. The only lewd scene in this version is after Tin's 4th date and right now it's not tied accessible in the gallery.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hey uploader! If you do upload this version can you make sure to update the tags since we're not doing 3d anymore? That'll be great thanks!
Did you remove the 3d combat?

When will you release this update to the public?

Reactions: AstroKaen

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Did you remove the 3d combat?

When will you release this update to the public?
Yep 3d combat was removed and we replaced it with 2d combat, currently the 2d combat build is on Patreon now.

I just knew it'll end up here eventually so wanted to make sure that proper information will be reflected on this page since so many people view the game from here.

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
1617587669836.png Can help me there? My save aren't loading, he just crash in the loading screen as the Background sound plays.

(Sorry if i mistaken something)

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 1124585 Can help me there? My save aren't loading, he just crash in the loading screen as the Background sound plays.

(Sorry if i mistaken something)
Hey sorry! The current build on this website is an outdated one where Saves aren't working properly. We had a build last month that fixes this issue, and a public build coming out soon which will give the best first time play through experience.

I would suggest waiting for the public build that's coming soon for the best quality play through of the prologue!

Reactions: Rtay

Bruhmomentindeed

Jun 21, 2020
This game is unplayable on Mac, I can't even change the settings without it softlocking me nor can I even start the game. Tried to get around it for 15 min but to no avail, the game would just not start. Any tips would be of great help here

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
This game is unplayable on Mac, I can't even change the settings without it softlocking me nor can I even start the game. Tried to get around it for 15 min but to no avail, the game would just not start. Any tips would be of great help here
What version fo mac are you playing on? We've gotten reports of the game acting strange on some versions of Mac OS.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hmmm hi guys, i had a perfect score on the first minigame but now i'm stuck, i can move mouse and touch her but i can't go on and i don't know what to do

EDIT : done a second time, blocked again

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
hmmm hi guys, i had a perfect score on the first minigame but now i'm stuck, i can move mouse and touch her but i can't go on and i don't know what to do

EDIT : done a second time, blocked again
Ok that's a super awkward bug thanks for reporting we'll look into it, it might sound but don't get a perfect score on the mini-game right now so you can continue through while we test it out. For ourselves. Sorry you ran into this issue!

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Ok that's a super awkward bug thanks for reporting we'll look into it, it might sound but don't get a perfect score on the mini-game right now so you can continue through while we test it out. For ourselves. Sorry you ran into this issue!
no problem,i'm glad to help. I even put the game on C:\ folder but the result was the same.
I don't know if it can help but i downloaded the game from your patreon public release.
in fact i had to do a non perfect store to continue and since you're here i'll tell you another thing, i had a problem with save and load, sometimes the game didin't save or load even if i selected one or them. for exaple : after i select load on bottom in the screen where i have to choose the file once i click on a file with already a save the game dosn't load instead it ask me to save.

Last edited:

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
no problem,i'm glad to help. I even put the game on C:\ folder but the result was the same.
I don't know if it can help but i downloaded the game from your patreon public release.
in fact i had to do a non perfect store to continue and since you're here i'll tell you another thing, i had a problem with save and load, sometimes the game didin't save or load even if i selected one or them. for exaple : after i select load on bottom in the screen where i have to choose the file once i click on a file with already a save the game dosn't load instead it ask me to save.
Yep thank you save and load is a known bug, for some reason the game gets wonky about wether to show the save file menu or the load file menu I just got that one fixed today hopefully but it won't be out until some more bug fixes are done for the patch. To get around that you have to click the Autosave,Load, or Save function on the left hand side to get the menu youreally want sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: kiava

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Looks good so far. Out of curiosity is there artwork or plans of the other metal girls or is it just Tin for now?
there is artwork and plans for other metal girls, we have shown off a bit of the next two girls who'll be introduced in this Story Act, Titanium and Silver. The full game we have plans for 9 girls in total.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
there is artwork and plans for other metal girls, we have shown off a bit of the next two girls who'll be introduced in this Story Act, Titanium and Silver. The full game we have plans for 9 girls in total.
Oh, that sounds interesting. I am greatly intrigued to see how metallic properties and such play into each girl's personality and interactions. I have to say, this is pretty refreshing to see something like this! Good job so far, Kaen!