kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yep thank you save and load is a known bug, for some reason the game gets wonky about wether to show the save file menu or the load file menu I just got that one fixed today hopefully but it won't be out until some more bug fixes are done for the patch. To get around that you have to click the Autosave,Load, or Save function on the left hand side to get the menu youreally want sorry for the inconvenience.
good, that was the last bug i found. Anyway excluding the bugs, that in a game are a normal thing, the demo was super cool ! liked story and art is very good, keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: AstroKaen

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Oh, that sounds interesting. I am greatly intrigued to see how metallic properties and such play into each girl's personality and interactions. I have to say, this is pretty refreshing to see something like this! Good job so far, Kaen!
Thank you so much! If you can please tell others about the game the more supporters we have the better!

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
good, that was the last bug i found. Anyway excluding the bugs, that in a game are a normal thing, the demo was super cool ! liked story and art is very good, keep up the good work (y)
I'm glad that you enjoyed the demo! Please if you're able to tell others about the game, the more eyes on my little studio the better!

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I'm glad that you enjoyed the demo! Please if you're able to tell others about the game, the more eyes on my little studio the better!
do you plan on release the fix even for non pledgers ? i wish i could see what happens if i do a perfect score :ROFLMAO:

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
do you plan on release the fix even for non pledgers ? i wish i could see what happens if i do a perfect score :ROFLMAO:

Ah no worries the perfect score reward isn't live yet. And weather or not it is pledge only it would end up here anyway so I might as well post it myself lol.

Reactions: ViviX12

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Ah no worries the perfect score reward isn't live yet. And weather or not it is pledge only it would end up here anyway so I might as well post it myself lol.
understood, thanks. Let me tell you one thing, i know that can be frustrating see you work here where people can play it or free when you have put hours of work and money on the project but don't worry if you continue like this new people will surely come to support your fantastic work and since you are aware of the situation use this site to promote your game. Personally i can't donate beacuse i don't work but i respect you project and i'll wait for public releases or the final game, anyway don't let yourself down and just focus on making a great game (y)

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
understood, thanks. Let me tell you one thing, i know that can be frustrating see you work here where people can play it or free when you have put hours of work and money on the project but don't worry if you continue like this new people will surely come to support your fantastic work and since you are aware of the situation use this site to promote your game. Personally i can't donate beacuse i don't work but i respect you project and i'll wait for public releases or the final game, anyway don't let yourself down and just focus on making a great game (y)
Thank you! No worries at all I fully understand some people's situations. Of course I don't condone it, but I'm not angry, frustrated, or sad about it. The fact people want to play Melting Point makes me so happy you wouldn't understand and as long as people tell others about the project, rate the game, and just support us in anyway they possibly can so that we can continue making games that everyone loves to play even after Melting Point is finished will truly make me happy from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for supporting the game and I hope you enjoy what's to come!

Reactions: ViviX12

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
yo AstroKaen, it's been a while. How you do ? and how's the game progressing ?
Hey thanks for asking I'm doing well. Currently we're developing Melting Point in the background and not showing to many updates to the public since they take quite a while in between. We finished the profile art for the 2nd girl and concepts for the rest but we don't plan to update the game until Act 1 of the story is fully complete. In the meantime we have smaller projects available that we'll be updating monthly so the Melting Point wait doesn't leave a void in content from us.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hey thanks for asking I'm doing well. Currently we're developing Melting Point in the background and not showing to many updates to the public since they take quite a while in between. We finished the profile art for the 2nd girl and concepts for the rest but we don't plan to update the game until Act 1 of the story is fully complete. In the meantime we have smaller projects available that we'll be updating monthly so the Melting Point wait doesn't leave a void in content from us.
yeah i saw on your patreon page the new game "goblin can save the day", anyway i'm happy that development is going well, can't wait to try new updates in the future

• Red Heart

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

For the metal girls, I FIGHT! :devilish: :coffee:

Looks promising, seem like the story could be worth my time.
To bookmarks you go. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
AstroKaen hi man, i saw that you are developing a new game, just wanted to know is melting point on hold ?
it's been a while since last update and it would be a shame knowing that game was been suspended or cancelled, anyway hope that other games are going well.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
AstroKaen hi man, i saw that you are developing a new game, just wanted to know is melting point on hold ?
it's been a while since last update and it would be a shame knowing that game was been suspended or cancelled, anyway hope that other games are going well.
I think they mentioned on Patreon awhile back that the artist for Melting Point left the studio, so they are putting it On Hold until they find a replacement artist.

Reactions: kiava

Zenor

Mar 8, 2018
oh that's a shame, thanks anyway

wait you all are meaning to tell me the artist for this game?

the main artist that made the 2D rendered model characters just...quit?

WHY?

The design for Tin Looks OUTSTANDING and INCREDIBLE

why would they leave a game like THIS? on hold for so long to how much attention it's getting and how GOOD it is?

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Hey everyone, yeah sorry for the bad news. At the end of the day it's a money situation, while Melting Point we beloved and we had a lot of big idea for the project we couldn't gather the funding or support to be able to fund development of the title.

Currently we're developing Monster XXXperiment and hoping to use that as a launching board to get back into the projects that were canceled because of the artist no longer being able to work on them.

I'm still in good relationships with the artist and they are willing to come back and work on the project, but we need more money to be able to pay him for his time to be able to make that happen.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hey everyone, yeah sorry for the bad news. At the end of the day it's a money situation, while Melting Point we beloved and we had a lot of big idea for the project we couldn't gather the funding or support to be able to fund development of the title.

Currently we're developing Monster XXXperiment and hoping to use that as a launching board to get back into the projects that were canceled because of the artist no longer being able to work on them.

I'm still in good relationships with the artist and they are willing to come back and work on the project, but we need more money to be able to pay him for his time to be able to make that happen.
hey, i'm sorry to hear that, MP was very promising.
Hope that you'll be able to resume it one day

Reactions: Zoar and Zenor