Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ok I'm reiterating my problem, because it's not what I thought it was. NONE of the files are extracting, the folders are there but none of the actual files.
Alright. Behind door number 3: your extracting software is outdated, maaaybe?
Get the latest WinRAR or 7Zip or whatever. Because I just downloaded the compressed archive again (from NOPY) and extracted everything without any problems.

Or perhaps... Your DL never really finished? But I suppose you tried more than once with the downloading. And you should have had some error message when trying to unpack THAT...

At any rate, it should be something banal, like those.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
does anyone know how to get the pure meltys, dark meltys and bitchiker suit?

edit: ok found bitchhiker but forgot to mention i know that can unlock dark meltys at defeating esmerelda but dont know how to acquire to equip it

Last edited:
Reactions: Danketsu

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
does anyone know how to get the pure meltys, dark meltys and bitchiker suit?

edit: ok found bitchhiker but forgot to mention i know that can unlock dark meltys at defeating esmerelda but dont know how to acquire to equip it
Sadly you can't get the Dark Meltys suit. Not sure why it even shows "infinite" stats on the gallery screen but it would be a fun suit to have after doing everything else tbh.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Dark Meltys is not a costume, it's a transformation for the bad ending and post game boss.
Pure Meltys is also not available, it's only there for the pure ending.
Bitchiker requires 100 sexual encounters (not S. Level), then go and talk to the fortune teller in the village by the tower.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Dark Meltys is not a costume, it's a transformation for the bad ending and post game boss.
Pure Meltys is also not available, it's only there for the pure ending.
Bitchiker requires 100 sexual encounters (not S. Level), then go and talk to the fortune teller in the village by the tower.
ok thx

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can you make progress with the new castle without increasing your slut level?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
To add, the final stage to unlock castle requires you to go through the mansion side quest which requires you to get a S.Level of 69+ to finish. The castle rebuilt ending is also based off having that high of an S.Level as well so you can't have the castle rebuilt with a pure ending.

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
The incest tag is a few scenes:

1. Losing to the second to last boss
2. Losing to the last boss
3. One of the sub endings for Ending 5
4. Post game quest in Ending 5
5. Bad Ending

As for what they are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in post game end 5? how to get it? i had been acquired all ending but meltys f**k king?how?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes