snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Stupid question, but after the prologue, how do I equip the new clothes? They are greyed out so I can't select them in the menu and without them I can't leave the house
Edit: Nevermind, I was in the item section, not the equip section

Curly91

Mar 9, 2018
anybody know how to get up here? i've been stuck for a few minutes, been everywhere else, completed rebuilding the castle, activated the three crystals, beat the penis monster....
Meltys_Quest_v1.2r 20 17_06_54.png

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
anybody know how to get up here? i've been stuck for a few minutes, been everywhere else, completed rebuilding the castle, activated the three crystals, beat the penis monster....
View attachment 1256517
That is a shortcut unlocked later.

See the path in the upper left of the picture? Follow it To a dead end with a notch on the right. Go through it to a path beyond which sits above the room you're in. That leads to a cavern area which will continue the story. After that happens, go into the entrance that's in the cell to continue the story. Once the scene ends, you can go south to activate a fourth crystal which creates the bridge.

Curly91

Mar 9, 2018
That is a shortcut unlocked later.

See the path in the upper left of the picture? Follow it To a dead end with a notch on the right. Go through it to a path beyond which sits above the room you're in. That leads to a cavern area which will continue the story. After that happens, go into the entrance that's in the cell to continue the story. Once the scene ends, you can go south to activate a fourth crystal which creates the bridge.
oh god i feel so dumb now, i never tried pulling that damn lever in the cell

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
You only "become" Dark Meltys as part of the Bad end (ending 6 described here) https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2r-happy-life.6004/page-31#post-2060267 And it is never while you are actually in control purely as part of a "cutscene" (or whatever you would call it)
Would have loved to be able to be able to play as Dark Meltys after doing this ending, would love if someone could make a "mod" where Dark Melty's is a costume and when you equip the item you are Dark Meltys in the illustration on the side (And why not the sprite too)

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
They should make Melty's Quest 2 main character is who you choose out of the Royals in the first game.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
They should make Melty's Quest 2 main character is who you choose out of the Royals in the first game.
Or maybe the full story of how Esmeralda ended up being corrupted (would be more of a prequel ofc at that point)

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Or maybe the full story of how Esmeralda ended up being corrupted (would be more of a prequel ofc at that point)
Could be a DLC instead or the sequel should contain that in it as a prelude to a prelude maybe, or a prelude for each girl in the sequel lol

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
What the hell is that Ema fight, a stun into a 2 hit into a stun?

Scratch that, the final fight is even worse, it's a constant lock into the same, most powerful attack.

Last edited:

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
Full save please? I had already beaten the game but I did not know how to unlock all scenes, I could not find the thing to put on the magic circle inside the castle

Yarpen

Sep 15, 2018
Аm I wrong, or was mod or game with almost identical plot and similar graphics, but with small tits?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Аm I wrong, or was mod or game with almost identical plot and similar graphics, but with small tits?
I did not alter the content of the images, just reduced the overall size file by using newer formats.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Meltys’s Quest 1.2r.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Feel free to call me a big thicky dumb-dumb, but what exactly does this mod add?

As far as I can tell it:
  1. Compresses images and sounds
  2. Fixes some bugs
  3. Cheat plugin and save files
Is that everything?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes