kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Feel free to call me a big thicky dumb-dumb, but what exactly does this mod add?

As far as I can tell it:
  1. Compresses images and sounds
  2. Fixes some bugs
  3. Cheat plugin and save files
Is that everything?
Almost:
  • No save file (I provided a link to that)
In addition:
  • Adds a way to take video (F10)
  • Adds a way to take screenshots (F6)
  • Supports Linux/JoiPlay
  • More save slots

Reactions: dusty stu

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Welp, this is gonna be annoying. I don't know if you guys have it but ever since the Windows update, any RPGM games freezes but still plays. I don't have Nvidia and some sorts just letting you know that. I'm just trying to finish the game since I'm very close. I didn't finish it (a couple months ago) because I was either lazy or something, but I recently just came back to it. Also just level xp grinding.
Edit: I did try looking up it to see if there's a solution. So far, I did read through them but, *slowly nodding no*

1629270313507.png

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Use this one, instead, without complicating too much your life

(only problem is the items, sadly)

Or use this one

(works like a charm this one, for everything)

And generally speaking, RPG Maker Save Editor with this doesn't work! Or at least for me don't, since when I try to load the save of this game, it crashes almost immediately.
rpg maker save editor too. also has all items. so even better than the site. I also know because I've used both. You can download that from f95 and never need the online site from save editor online.

Aug 6, 2020
Hey peeps, the game doesn't run for me somehow and its supposed to be the nw.exe right and what is up with the launcher .exe.
Appreciate the help, i had no problems the last time i downloaded it but now it wont and its definitely changed up. There is no game.exe .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How is the ntr here? Like, apart from meltys's sister "NTR"? Or is that the only kind of ntr?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
guys, what's the most efficient way to increase sluttiness
Find out what stats you are low in and increase it. Most stats are earned from dungeon runs (move Melty's to the area to find out what stats are earned) by losing fights. Pregnancy can be increased in any area that you can have vaginal sex in (casting the spell from the Baby Doll outfit guarantees it) and prostitution is best earned from the church scene, the nurse scene, and redoing goldol's tasks.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sadly nobody is translate it on spanish because the use of dick or penis in spanish (latin america) rarely its properly set to fit in the context. and there's a difference between spanish spaniard from spain and the most common used spanish from south american countries i guess?

Or i least that's what i learn in the highschool spanish classes

Peepeepoopoo643

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys,How does the CG pack works and how do i install it ? I would really appreciate any kind of help, Thanks a lot in advance

LeopoldOfJamestown

May 13, 2020
Meltys’s Quest 1.2r.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay181.6M
Windows243.1M
Linux247.4M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I can't open the Joiplay link(even other links)? Is there a backup link I can use?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes