Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
It is, but only if you avoid sex with anything that does a creampie. Most monsters, Any vaginal sex with humans, etc. That said pregnancy is a minor issue. You simply go to the clinic in the first town and talk to the doctor to give birth.
So there is no pill or preventive spell? I get its a fetish and all but I don't care for the belly or birthing... Also thank you for answering.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
So there is no pill or preventive spell? I get its a fetish and all but I don't care for the belly or birthing... Also thank you for answering.
Nope, just the opposite (aka a spell that guarantees pregnancy rather than a chance) the only way to avoid pregnancy is to avoid any vaginal sex encounters.

Reactions: Davos2

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Well that is saddening...No toggle in the options? Does the pregnancy/birthing actually show in this game? Sorry for all the questions

Jul 28, 2021
So I'm playing the apk version and I can't beat it because of Alfredo not being able to hit anything is there an updated version where he can or no? (I'm almost at the last boss)

Last edited:

zuotian3619

Nov 26, 2021
i downloaded the zip from anonfile and malwarebytes and virustotal flagged some shit. are these false positives or?? should i use one of the other links

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Played and enjoyed Karyn's prison and decided that I wanna try this previous work of theirs. I just have one question before downloading the game:

Can you disable futa scenes? Not really a big fan.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
reached ending 2. its very generic. anime-tier generic type of ending. another going in the backlog

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes