*Yuki* :3

Jul 24, 2021
Could i get some help, why is my game only running at 20 fps, karryn's prison when i full screen it runs at 120 but here it's 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerodynamics
Jul 26, 2021
I had difficulty locating one myself so when I finally beat the game and unlocked everything with the cat, I decided to upload my save. It'll have all CG unlocked because I talked to the cat, I use a lot of saves, so I kept 3 so it doesn't overwhelm. save3 is before final boss fight, save4 is right after final boss fight before free exploration, and save5 is for newgame+ (in save5 due to accidentally overwriting, it is the only save with over 122 slut level to equip the moo suit and where I got its skill as well). As far as I'm aware, I got all items and all skills. The saves apparently revolve around Ending 5 so if you want another ending to explore, need to do it yourself, but at least will unlock everything. I also did the easy mode, not the hard more to see and explore everything. Ended at level 51 I think.

If for some reason, CG isn't fully unlocked, just talk to the cat at the very top of the castle. Without cat, the base game stuff should be unlocked except for dark meltys (didn't do a new game + so no way I could have beaten her) and any extra stuff like the minotaur brothers except for defeat which I did get before the cat.

I played the Windows version 1.2r in cases of compatibility issues. I also used no cheats at all, so unless bugs were saved, should not have issues due to configuring anything.

Note: I have tested it, you are strong enough to see dark meltys's ending on easy using the new game +, unfortunately, on hard mode, I couldn't beat her on the new game +. I'm guessing just too low level which I thought I was pretty high unless there's a better strategy I missed with what I had which should have been everything in base game unless I missed something.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I completely restored the castle already but my real question is, once you restored the castle is there any quest to do in the castle? And does the old lady vanoe part of the quest too? Like esme,dani and Roy! Is she going to stayed in the castle and play piano for you all day? Or well she returned home?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I completely restored the castle already but my real question is, once you restored the castle is there any quest to do in the castle? And does the old lady vanoe part of the quest too? Like esme,dani and Roy! Is she going to stayed in the castle and play piano for you all day? Or well she returned home?
There is one questline in the castle before the ending centering around Princess Ema (starts by talking to the orc that was beside her when you beat her in the tower) but any other quests (and there a few) require beating the final boss of the main story first. As for the old lady she stays there and iirc is your music player for the game.

Reactions: Goblinblyat

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
There is one questline in the castle before the ending centering around Princess Ema (starts by talking to the orc that was beside her when you beat her in the tower) but any other quests (and there a few) require beating the final boss of the main story first. As for the old lady she stays there and iirc is your music player for the game.
So the old lady doesn’t leave! I guess weather I’m missing something or this is a bug since the yellowstar doesn’t appear on the queen head!

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
So the old lady doesn’t leave! I guess weather I’m missing something or this is a bug since the yellowstar doesn’t appear on the queen head!
The queen and the piano player are not connected.

The queen has one quest and it has a number of requirements:

- Ending 5 (aka castle complete and S.Level 69+)
- Thanksgiving ending complete. (Talk to Daliah in the Castle post game, save then choose to continue before final battle, beat the boss again to get ending 5 going)
- Monster Village unlocked (quest starts in the castle, room where piano player is on the right hand side will be a quest which gives an emerald. Give it to the dragon at the outfit maker)
- Quick travel to monster village unlocked (go to village, talk to slime, return to castle, talk to king, talk to carpenter and commission bridge, take king to village, talk to slime wearing wet towel)
- S.Level at 122
- Moo-Moo Leotard equipped (in monster village, talk to minotaur in small house, beat the fight)
- Pregnant

With those, the star will appear over the queen in Daliah's room. If there's still a heart over Daliah and you're meeting all visible requirements (S.Level, Leotard, etc) then you probably haven't done the thanksgiving ending.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The queen and the piano player are not connected.

The queen has one quest and it has a number of requirements:

- Ending 5 (aka castle complete and S.Level 69+)
- Thanksgiving ending complete. (Talk to Daliah in the Castle post game, save then choose to continue before final battle, beat the boss again to get ending 5 going)
- Monster Village unlocked (quest starts in the castle, room where piano player is on the right hand side will be a quest which gives an emerald. Give it to the dragon at the outfit maker)
- Quick travel to monster village unlocked (go to village, talk to slime, return to castle, talk to king, talk to carpenter and commission bridge, take king to village, talk to slime wearing wet towel)
- S.Level at 122
- Moo-Moo Leotard equipped (in monster village, talk to minotaur in small house, beat the fight)
- Pregnant

With those, the star will appear over the queen in Daliah's room. If there's still a heart over Daliah and you're meeting all visible requirements (S.Level, Leotard, etc) then you probably haven't done the thanksgiving ending.
I have thanksgiving festival,talk to the king have ,talk to the carpenter, take king to village to bath together ,im s.lvl is already 129, give emerald to dragon and beat the two bull! I’m thin I done those already but still no yellow star on the queen head is there something wrong with it?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017

You know what, I'm done. I've told you requirements twice now plus there's a guide I wrote as well earlier in the thread. If you still can't figure it out then I'm not wasting any more time on it.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

You know what, I'm done. I've told you requirements twice now plus there's a guide I wrote as well earlier in the thread. If you still can't figure it out then I'm not wasting any more time on it.
And I already told you i already done those things you put and it’s not freaking working !

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I can't check with just pictures, that's why I asked for your save file. They can be found in the following folder:

They are named like the following:

Give me the exact save number on your screenshot.
It’s a copy game from another called gamcore so I wouldn’t know how will sent it to you!

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes