kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
1655591993411.png

So, I'm just curious.. I was playing through the game, going over the Noosel Plains again when I came across this weird looking tree.. and the stars behind it, which definitely means a secret item is there. Anyone knows how we can access it? I tried going around that small mountain, and I can get to the tree.. but I can't see to do anything with it, I can't break it.. can't use skills on it.

Any ideas on how to possibly get it?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 1878550

So, I'm just curious.. I was playing through the game, going over the Noosel Plains again when I came across this weird looking tree.. and the stars behind it, which definitely means a secret item is there. Anyone knows how we can access it? I tried going around that small mountain, and I can get to the tree.. but I can't see to do anything with it, I can't break it.. can't use skills on it.

Oh, that ? If i remember, when you enter this zone, you have to go to the right, there's a little secret passage. It's before even passing the bridge.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 1878550

1901580_1655591993411.png
The section circled is the access point for that area.

cucumberking

Jun 21, 2022
Hi, is there any way to put it on Fullscreen? Tried F11 and alt enter and they don't work, i don't see any settings on the game. Plz help

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Hi, is there any way to put it on Fullscreen? Tried F11 and alt enter and they don't work, i don't see any settings on the game. Plz help
I downloaded the Unofficial mod one and all you have to do is go to "settings" on the main menu and turn on "start Fullscreen" and just restart game and 'viola'. I'd assume its the same for the non-mod version.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes