roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone have any tips to defeat emeralda in the prologue?

Note: Trying to do it in True Princess Mode

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone have any tips to defeat emeralda in the prologue?

Note: Trying to do it in True Princess Mode
Requires New Game+ as you won't have the stats otherwise to beat her. Apart from that keep in mind she's weak to dark and you need to beat the add whenever it comes up first.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Requires New Game+ as you won't have the stats otherwise to beat her. Apart from that keep in mind she's weak to dark and you need to beat the add whenever it comes up first.
Im already at NG+ but I did the good ending and Im only able to use a skill to enemies weak to light- not the opposite.. so that means ill have to do a slut run?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Im already at NG+ but I did the good ending and Im only able to use a skill to enemies weak to light- not the opposite.. so that means ill have to do a slut run?
Well, "good ending" is debatable as of the 6 endings only one is considered a bad ending. I'm assuming you mean a pure ending ie S. Level at 0.

That said, Dark Saber and Double Strike would be your best bet for Emerelda, both require an S. Level above 0. (Omni strike can help with the add which you can get from a pure save) though if your stats are high enough you can just power through. Overall doing multiple playthroughs to beef up your stats and unlock the other endings is advisable (and intended by the devs).

Reactions: roupe

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
if I remember correctly you can get pregnant by all creatures right?
No, the list is:
  • Lizardman
  • Werewolf
  • Gargoyle (boss only)
  • Yeti
  • Cyclops
  • Shadow
  • Human (Non-combat)
The other male creatures (Goblin, Slime, Orc, and Minotaur) Cannot impregnate Meltys (Goblin does oral, Slime cannot impregnate, Orc does a titfuck, and Minotaur is anal and oral) and all other creatures that have sex with Meltys are female.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No, the list is:
  • Lizardman
  • Werewolf
  • Gargoyle (boss only)
  • Yeti
  • Cyclops
  • Shadow
  • Human (Non-combat)
The other male creatures (Goblin, Slime, Orc, and Minotaur) Cannot impregnate Meltys (Goblin does oral, Slime cannot impregnate, Orc does a titfuck, and Minotaur is anal and oral) and all other creatures that have sex with Meltys are female.
the sisters could get pregnant too right? or thats also false

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
so i played this a couple of times now ..forgive my fried coomer brain but im not sure if i played this 4 or 3 times.
Anyway. I seemingly managed to get all costumes EXCEPT
-Esmeralda's outfit
-dark melty's outfit, if that even is a option :unsure:

I never bothered a playthrough of "purity" ..what is the fun in that?
With my latest playthrough i finally realized, that the dragon broke the wall.
So i went through all that and finished it.

What i found just disappointing, was that i cant loose to dark Malty, since the sister comes to her rescue.
And even if i win, i dont get much out of it, just a piece fan service for a game of the same developer.
It would be hot IF it wasnt that i dont know these characters and therefore dont really care.

I really wanna get that dark melty ending or whatever that is. (i looked into the CG gallery)
i now have finally fully maxed out everything among the lewd stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Are there any scenes in the confessional? I saw the nun mentioning the confessionals when you first interact with her but I haven't found any real scenes of it yet :(

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Are there any scenes in the confessional? I saw the nun mentioning the confessionals when you first interact with her but I haven't found any real scenes of it yet :(
There's 3 and they're based off your S. level (0-29 for the first scene, 30-68 for the second, 69+ for the third) You need to wear the nun outfit and talk to the nun to engage in the confessional side quest.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
There's 3 and they're based off your S. level (0-29 for the first scene, 30-68 for the second, 69+ for the third) You need to wear the nun outfit and talk to the nun to engage in the confessional side quest.
Gotcha perfect! Thanks!

.Inori

Jun 28, 2018
What do we have to insert in the Sealed room after the ending 5? I have trouble in finding the item.

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
How do I get Garnet to come work for Goldol I have the Rune Blade but she still is sitting around saying he needs help in my 1st playthrough shes stuck getting rammed by gaido after the cuck letter quest and in my NG+ she just does nothing.
Need to know too

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
What do we have to insert in the Sealed room after the ending 5? I have trouble in finding the item.
That comes from completing the extra post game content. Here's a guide I wrote for it with the specific item in the pics 64 and 65 section.
Need to know too
Could be a glitch. Once you get the 4 million for the gangbang scene, Goldol should ask if Meltys knows of someone to recruit. Meltys should say she knows someone then talking to Garnet after the letter quest is done should have her go to Goldol.

Reactions: AndyIce
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes