Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
It really bothers me that you can't rebuild the castle in a non-pure run... There could have at least been an option to contribute your own money to the lead builder, rather than requiring naughty costume capability for the halfling.

It also feels like the noble princely adventurer just kinda is left hanging in the lewd endings. Despite the set up that he could be a power trio with Meltys and Esmerelda and both girls are interested in a threesome with him, he just kinda vanishes in all the lewd endings. I know that he has more of a conclusion to his arc in the pure ending, but it just felt incomplete to have no lewd ending that featured him.

I dunno, I guess it just bothers me that the game being written with multiple routes and runs in mind means there's orphaned plot threads in some of them... Aside from that, it's definitely an incredible H-game and a lot of fun.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
Man, if ending 6 had Melty actually successfully corrupted along with her sisters this probably would have been my favorite h-game of all time. Still one of the best ever made though.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I know this game is ancient but was wondering if there is any outfit better than succubus's mana regen?
Think outfits are down to the individual? Such as what makes a better outfit? If you looking for something even more risque, there is one where she's tied up in rope, with condoms tied to her thong and her tits are hanging out, while she's also holding a sign up can't remember what it says though. I'll upload pic it's called bitchmaker it just halfs mp cost and lets you use love wave, which attacks all enemies with the power of eros converted into magic the amount of damage done is based on eros attack% and slut level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervtron3000

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, can you help me defeat Dark Daliah? She deals a lot of damage and I cant seem to keep up healing. Whats the best skill combos to use?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
NG+ is that when I get to an ending and start again?
The only thing I can think of missing is the confessional with Slut <20
Did I lose my chance of an ending?

How do I get the virgin guy from Sucky bzz forest to join the castle crew?
He says he'll join when there's peace in the undergroound realm, which I guess means defeat Dark Dahlia?

Hints say I need stronger weaps and equip. I have JK Clothes and Meltys Sword.

Wot now?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
NG+ is that when I get to an ending and start again?
The only thing I can think of missing is the confessional with Slut <20
Did I lose my chance of an ending?
- When you get the credits you then get the option to save your game. Do so and when you load that save it gives you three options: Start back before the ending, Restart with S. Level retained, and restart with S. Level reset. The restart options are New Game Plus.
- The only sidequest that is mandatory for an ending is the castle rebuilding one for ending 5. Any missing cutscenes you're missing can be activated by talking to the cat in the ending sequence from endings 1-5. (Ending 6 gives you no control after the fight so it's not a factor)
- Endings 1-4 are only reliant on S. Level (0, 1-29, 30-68, 69+). Ending 5 requires S. Level 69+ and the castle fully rebuilt. Ending 6 requires you win the fight at the prologue which you cannot do without NG+.

How do I get the virgin guy from Sucky bzz forest to join the castle crew?
He says he'll join when there's peace in the undergroound realm, which I guess means defeat Dark Dahlia?
That requires Ending 5. It gives you free roam and talking to him then will have him go to the castle.

Hints say I need stronger weaps and equip. I have JK Clothes and Meltys Sword.

Wot now?
In terms of raw damage and defense those are the strongest outside of NG+. If you're still having trouble remember to stock up on food an healing items and grind out more levels.

Reactions: tautorrent

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
- When you get the credits you then get the option to save your game. Do so and when you load that save it gives you three options: Start back before the ending, Restart with S. Level retained, and restart with S. Level reset. The restart options are New Game Plus.
- The only sidequest that is mandatory for an ending is the castle rebuilding one for ending 5. Any missing cutscenes you're missing can be activated by talking to the cat in the ending sequence from endings 1-5. (Ending 6 gives you no control after the fight so it's not a factor)
- Endings 1-4 are only reliant on S. Level (0, 1-29, 30-68, 69+). Ending 5 requires S. Level 69+ and the castle fully rebuilt. Ending 6 requires you win the fight at the prologue which you cannot do without NG+.

That requires Ending 5. It gives you free roam and talking to him then will have him go to the castle.

In terms of raw damage and defense those are the strongest outside of NG+. If you're still having trouble remember to stock up on food an healing items and grind out more levels.

Thank you!

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020

How to get these? - Metal King Sword and Kogal Powah Sword

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
How to get these? - Metal King Sword and Kogal Powah Sword
Those require New Game Plus. The MK Sword is a random drop from killing Metal King Slimes which are a rare encounter group with the colossi while playing in True Princess difficulty and the Kogal Powah Sword is crafted by the blacksmith as an upgrade to Meltys Sword.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Okay. So you've beaten the end boss and are roaming around. Do whatever you need to do to unlock all the standard HCGs. Now it comes time to choose an option for Ending 5. You need to select the one that unlocks Image 47 (Thanksgiving Festival) by going into Deliah's room and talking to her. After the credits you get to create a Game clear save. If you have a save prior to fighting Dark Deliah do not overwrite it. Loading this save with the "Return back to before the Ending" will still have her defeated. Do so and then load the newly created Game Clear. Select "Return back to before the Ending" to be placed back in the hallway with the Princesses Rooms. DO NOT OVERWRITE THIS SAVE! As you progress you will remove an ending option and cannot get it back without replaying the game.

So, with those scenes out of the way, you can prepare for a fight and go into the small house by the entrance and talk to the monster in there. After a scene, you will fight two minotaurs. Losing to them unlocks picture 60. Defeating them opens up a request bring someone with huge tits back to them and you will be given the Moo Moo Leotard (S.Level 122+ Req.) Go back to the castle, getting pregnant along the way and wear the Leotard. From this point on the ending option that involves Deliah and the queen is locked out so unless you want to play the game again to get that ending re-enabled, don't overwrite the Game Clear save you used to start this. Go back to Deliah's room (where you get the ending for picture 47) and there will be a star over the queen now. Talk to her while wearing the leotard and pregnant and she will leave. Go back to the monster village and to the right of the Minotaur house. The queen will be there with a heart. Talking to her enables Picture 61. Afterward, the Minotaurs will give you XXXL Cheese.

Please explain the save and load parts (green text) here, I totally don't follow.
I saved all the endings, loaded before ending, got the moo-moo.
How do I bring that to a load where Deliah and the queen are active?
So confused now.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes