lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Please explain the save and load parts (green text) here, I totally don't follow.
I saved all the endings, loaded before ending, got the moo-moo.
How do I bring that to a load where Deliah and the queen are active?
So confused now.
The green note are cautionary for points of no return. First note covers the fight with Dark Deliah. If you want to do the fight again, have a separate save before the fight. Second note covers the "Thanksgiving Festival" ending. If you want to view that ending again, after you view the ending you can create a save file which will still allow you to view it. The third note is where you can no longer view the thanksgiving festival so don't save over your prior save slots at that point.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
The green note are cautionary for points of no return. First note covers the fight with Dark Deliah. If you want to do the fight again, have a separate save before the fight. Second note covers the "Thanksgiving Festival" ending. If you want to view that ending again, after you view the ending you can create a save file which will still allow you to view it. The third note is where you can no longer view the thanksgiving festival so don't save over your prior save slots at that point.
Aha, So to continue, I make an NG+ thats hasn't ended with ending 5? Is that what's going on?
The instructions above are just to get the two scenes you mentioned?

I mean, I am confused of what to save and when, and what to load and when, to get all scenes and continues.
The other parts of the walkthrough I understand.

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Aha, So to continue, I make an NG+ thats hasn't ended with ending 5? Is that what's going on?
The instructions above are just to get the two scenes you mentioned?
No, nothing additional is unlocked. The green notes are simply "do this if you want to be able to see these scenes again without having to replay the entire game from the start." Nothing more than that.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
While not a sequel WITH 99.9% of the cast, it is said that Karryn's Prison is in the same world setting, but in another country/nation.
Hmm.. You just gave me an idea, I did not know that so what if in Karryn's Prison 2 and Melty's Quest 2 they have both characters in their games too if it's not copyright, if it's made by the same company both games, then they could technically do a JRPG with Karryn and Melty and a Prison game with the same two, and you pick your protagonist for different storyline cg animations, imges and endings?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
So what is the secret to defeating Esmeralda w. JK Clothes and Meltys Sword?
Here's my recommendations:

First off, do not fight her in True Princess Mode until you're pretty high stats wise. She hits hard and her additional fight will keep you too distracted to fight back. Stick to Kogal mode until you're confident with the fight. There's nothing additional you get from winning that fight in TPM.

Second, Gear. I'll list Best overall then second best if you're going for a win after your first playthrough.

- Weapon - Metal King Sword, Sonic Dagger. (Meltys Sword and Kogal Powah Sword are not advised as she resists light attacks)
- Armor - Purity Dress, JK Outfit (Yes, Purity Dress. She throws a lot of Eros attacks and it's the best defense. You need to do an S. Level 0 run in TPM mode though which is difficult so you're not doing it until your stats are high. The JK Outfit is your second best)
- Accessory - Healing Ring, Golden Cross (Healing ring boosts your heal spells so it's handy to have especially if you're using the Purity Dress. Esmerelda doesn't use any debuffs that can be resisted by accessories so otherwise a boost to your Eros defense is best.

Next up, Skills. I'll list which are the best for a standard fight and then what you'll want for a Purity dress fight (you get a limited set of skills going that route)

-Standard
- Dark Saber - Succubus Suit
- Cure Rich Heal - JK Outfit
- Double Strike - Chinese Dress

- Purity Dress
- Cure Heal - Maid Uniform
- Offensive Aura - Office Suit
- Omni Strike - Gym Clothes (TPM only, useless for Kogal mode)

Finally strategy. Esmerelda's a straight forward fight who is resistant to Light attacks, Nearly immune to Eros attacks and uses them liberally, and very weak to dark based attacks. Regardless of difficulty, for a regular fight use Dark Saber on Esmerelda, heal as needed, and restore MP as it gets low. In TPM she has an add that heals her regularly so use double strike on him (if you have offensive aura use that prior for a boost) then go right back to Dark Saber on the boss. For a Purity Dress fight it changes up slightly. Offensive Aura and regular attacks with the Sonic Dagger are your best bet for Kogal difficulty. For TPM when the add is up, either use Omni Strike to hit both or focus on him with the aura and regular attacks. If you're finding in TPM that she's healing for more than you can deal, then you need more levels and higher stats from the special food items.

Reactions: tautorrent

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Hmm.. You just gave me an idea, I did not know that so what if in Karryn's Prison 2 and Melty's Quest 2 they have both characters in their games too if it's not copyright, if it's made by the same company both games, then they could technically do a JRPG with Karryn and Melty and a Prison game with the same two, and you pick your protagonist for different storyline cg animations, imges and endings?
It's not copyright limited, Rem and Sachi are the co-creators and owners of both IPs. Tonkin, of all people, is the main bridge between both titles, too. Tonkin debuted in Meltys Quest as one of the orcs that worked for one of Meltys' sisters, and later on in a sidequest. Reasons for him being in prison were also clear. And there's that one NPC in Level 3 mentioning the links between both games. Tonkin just has odd deep lore to explore. Anyway, they plan to make a completely different game next, exploring new game design. But I also hope that they eventually make the game that has all the previous main characters unite somehow.

RPGs often either have a local/national level conflict (the most common type of game plot conflict, believe it or not), or an international one (the one popularized by Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy). And both of the games are the former. If Rem were to make the latter type as a plot to follow, it would be cool if Meltys and and Karryn were involved somehow. But Tonkin somehow also involved with the party. That said, I think the third game should introduce one more MC gal to work as a third contrasting type of those two. Maybe as a red head, too. Though maybe not as a royal/governmental official type from the start.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Here's my recommendations:

First off, do not fight her in True Princess Mode until you're pretty high stats wise. She hits hard and her additional fight will keep you too distracted to fight back. Stick to Kogal mode until you're confident with the fight. There's nothing additional you get from winning that fight in TPM.

Second, Gear. I'll list Best overall then second best if you're going for a win after your first playthrough.

- Weapon - Metal King Sword, Sonic Dagger. (Meltys Sword and Kogal Powah Sword are not advised as she resists light attacks)
- Armor - Purity Dress, JK Outfit (Yes, Purity Dress. She throws a lot of Eros attacks and it's the best defense. You need to do an S. Level 0 run in TPM mode though which is difficult so you're not doing it until your stats are high. The JK Outfit is your second best)
- Accessory - Healing Ring, Golden Cross (Healing ring boosts your heal spells so it's handy to have especially if you're using the Purity Dress. Esmerelda doesn't use any debuffs that can be resisted by accessories so otherwise a boost to your Eros defense is best.

Next up, Skills. I'll list which are the best for a standard fight and then what you'll want for a Purity dress fight (you get a limited set of skills going that route)

-Standard
- Dark Saber - Succubus Suit
- Cure Rich Heal - JK Outfit
- Double Strike - Chinese Dress

- Purity Dress
- Cure Heal - Maid Uniform
- Offensive Aura - Office Suit
- Omni Strike - Gym Clothes (TPM only, useless for Kogal mode)

Finally strategy. Esmerelda's a straight forward fight who is resistant to Light attacks, Nearly immune to Eros attacks and uses them liberally, and very weak to dark based attacks. Regardless of difficulty, for a regular fight use Dark Saber on Esmerelda, heal as needed, and restore MP as it gets low. In TPM she has an add that heals her regularly so use double strike on him (if you have offensive aura use that prior for a boost) then go right back to Dark Saber on the boss. For a Purity Dress fight it changes up slightly. Offensive Aura and regular attacks with the Sonic Dagger are your best bet for Kogal difficulty. For TPM when the add is up, either use Omni Strike to hit both or focus on him with the aura and regular attacks. If you're finding in TPM that she's healing for more than you can deal, then you need more levels and higher stats from the special food items.

Thank you very much for your thorough reply. Just what I needed... and some! Appreciate that.
I have neither MKS nor Sonic Dagger, so I guess a couple of playthroughs is necessary (I want the purity dress as well!:)

Thanks again.

Anon2253

Feb 19, 2021
i need help. How do i add save files. been playing the game by using the workupload download and when i save and exit the game. The save files are gone. Does anyone know how to get pass this problem.

Badoelol

Jun 26, 2020
does Purity Dress needs to be Slut lv60+ to acquire from chief succubus?
I try my first run with Slut lv0 & I didn't get the dress, now my second run with average Slut lv didn't get either...:FacePalm:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
does Purity Dress needs to be Slut lv60+ to acquire from chief succubus?
I try my first run with Slut lv0 & I didn't get the dress, now my second run with average Slut lv didn't get either...:FacePalm:
You need to be in True Princess Difficulty. Kogal Difficulty and Princess Difficulty will not open up the quest.

• Wow
Reactions: Badoelol

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The cat is for the endings and it's spot is different in each ending due to each ending being different. For endings 1-4 the cat is in the particular location the ending takes place in (town for 1 by the derelict building, The castle location for 2 in the bottom left just outside the battlements, The throne room for 3 on the left side, just above Rudolf, The courtyard for 4 in the top right of the courtyard itself) For Ending 5 the cat is on the top of the castle. Go outside to the upper level Where Ema and Tonkin are, climb the ladder and the cat is at the top right.

Reactions: Orhanfake27

Oppo_88

Apr 3, 2023
HEEELP someone please :( playing on android and stuck where we play as alfredo in hyperspace. i dont know how to attack the enemies
Sorry for the necropost, but I answer your question in case someone else, like me these days, is looking for the solution to attack with Alfredo on Android during the vortex level.
I solved it by connecting my PS4 joystick to my phone. Just press "share" and "PS" on the pad, it will start flashing, then open the bluetooth window on the phone device and connect it. Now start the game and play, you can now Attack with the X button There is a little lag in my device, but it's easy to manage, simply charge the attack and release for wirlwind.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so did the sisters turn into succubi or just wearing succubi costumes, tbh was totally expecting that though xD

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
You need to be in True Princess Difficulty. Kogal Difficulty and Princess Difficulty will not open up the quest.
OOOkey, I see now that there are 3 different levels!! :oops:
What are the requisites for starting TRUE Princess mode? I can only choose from Kogal and Princess, even after one playthrough.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes