Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You need to be in True Princess Difficulty. Kogal Difficulty and Princess Difficulty will not open up the quest.
I played through on princess level and got the purity dress, the only thing i never got and had to resort to save unlock was all the minotaur stuff and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
OOOkey, I see now that there are 3 different levels!! :oops:
What are the requisites for starting TRUE Princess mode? I can only choose from Kogal and Princess, even after one playthrough.
True Princess comes up when you restart in New Game Plus. After you beat the game you have the option to save. Do so then load that save and select either Proceed to New Game Plus (select to reset your S.Level to 0 for a pure run.) Then the options will be Kogal or True Princess. Bear in mind TPM is not easy.

Hi is there similar game to this? with a lot dresses etc
Cursed Armor 1 and 2 have a number of costume options. You might want to consider those.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a single enemy that deal light damage (nun dress) ?
And why strikes (double/triple) so weak on bosses compared to normal attacks ? Is elemental weakness around x5 ?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
the game is great but the new game+ is really disappointing. Zero point in it because all you get is a single scene with a demon meltys and a costume right at the beginning

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Even though I complete the painter quest , instead of bath towel , I got a band-aid
now I can't complete king's h scene
need help

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Even though I complete the painter quest , instead of bath towel , I got a band-aid
now I can't complete king's h scene
need help
In second village near whirlpool, on second floor of watermill, talk with guy about paint, go to brother in first village,he'll leave (towel in bucket behind him)

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
What's the point of NG+? One new dress and 2 swords? Or am I missing something?
There's a number of new outfits, there's new gear that requires True Princess to get (drops from new mobs in that mode), quicker access to the other endings, plus leveling and stat boosting for the post game content.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
There's a number of new outfits, there's new gear that requires True Princess to get (drops from new mobs in that mode), quicker access to the other endings, plus leveling and stat boosting for the post game content.
OK, thanks, I'll give it a go. I like Meltys!! <3
But given the realtive difficulty of True Princess mode, I'm not sure I have the patience for repeat scenes. Is it worth playing a NG+ in Kogal mode once to up the stats and make True Princess mode easier?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
OK, thanks, I'll give it a go. I like Meltys!! <3
But given the realtive difficulty of True Princess mode, I'm not sure I have the patience for repeat scenes. Is it worth playing a NG+ in Kogal mode once to up the stats and make True Princess mode easier?
This is starting to sound very much as a "convince me to play this" statement and I simply say no. It's not my job to convince you of anything. Either you don't want to and nothing I'm going to say will change that or you're undecided in which case just try it. It's not like you're forced to play it once you start and it's not a terribly long game. Either play NG+ in whatever mode you want or don't. You're an adult, make your own choices.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
This is starting to sound very much as a "convince me to play this" statement and I simply say no. It's not my job to convince you of anything. Either you don't want to and nothing I'm going to say will change that or you're undecided in which case just try it. It's not like you're forced to play it once you start and it's not a terribly long game. Either play NG+ in whatever mode you want or don't. You're an adult, make your own choices.
Thanks, I appreciate your input, and all the help you've given so far. I actually asked if it's a good strategy to play a second round in Kogal, or if it's feasable to go with TruPrincess straight away, as I have been warned previously that

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
True Princess is more difficult, as every encounter will have either additional enemies or more difficult variants then you'll find in Kogal. That said, unless you're aiming for endings 1-3 which require certain S.Level ranges, then you should be fine as you get stronger regardless of whether you win or lose a fight.

Reactions: Thisguy01

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes