Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Surprised that despite its popularity no one ever bothered to uncensor this game.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
What is censored about the game exactly?
Redrawn CG and possibly(as in I havent checked the original)plotline rewrites when it come to the shota content.
Pretty much the same shit Kagura pulled in all their early releases(though not quite as bad as in Claire where they actually restricted the prostitution feature).

necredussenpai

Nov 19, 2023
does anyone have a savefile just after the last boss?. i played the whole game and during an after ending scene the game froze. when i relaunched it all of my savefiles were gone.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
no shade at the game, i just find it funny how rape simulators like this end up on STEAM?! you know the video game site that had to remove games cuz they hurt someones feelings, but has no issue hosting rape and loli.. AND LOLI RAPE...looking at you konoha

like for real of all the games you could put on steam why is it always rape simulators...

DipoRaptor

Mar 7, 2019
Redrawn CG and possibly(as in I havent checked the original)plotline rewrites when it come to the shota content.
Pretty much the same shit Kagura pulled in all their early releases(though not quite as bad as in Claire where they actually restricted the prostitution feature).
Which sucks i'd like that content to remain unchanged

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Doesn't this game have multiple endigns depending on how corrupt you are and things?
6 endings with some caveats:

Endings 1-4 are based off your Slut Level
Ending 1: Pure Ending - S.Level of 0
Ending 2: Minimal Slut - S.Level 1-29
Ending 3: Moderate Slut - S.Level 30-68
Ending 4: Major Slut - S.Level 69+

Ending 5 is a special case. Not only does it require a S.Level of 69+, but there is a side quest to rebuild the castle which needs to be completed as well. Beating the end boss unlocks an open world capability and going to the castle gives 3 sub-endings to choose from. You also unlock post game content which unlocks a potential 2 more sub-endings.

Ending 6: Bad End - Defeat Emeralda at the start of the game. Requires New Game + to accomplish.

And before you ask, the only benefit of keeping your S.Level low (outside of a Pure Princess run) is for the different endings. There is no harm in engaging in sexual activities if you don't care about ending. In fact it's encouraged.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Zelkovathewise

Apr 15, 2023
Can't even beat Deliah because for some reason I cannot get the Rune Cube that is in the castle. I went and opened the green chest but either it didn't give me a rune cube or something. Cus I'm now stuck with the blacksmith asking for one and me not having one. I wish there was a way to edit the game to just give me one.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know what variable rune cube is. And I have not be able to find that answer from anyone.
*sigh*
First, go to
Then upload the items.json file from the "Meltys Quest/www/data" folder. This will preload the items list.
Next upload the particular save file you want to edit from the "Meltys Quest/www/save" folder. This will load the save and provided you did not exit the site the items will be listed by name.
Next, fine the line for Rune Cube in the items list, the full name is "Rune Cube #consumable #key #18" with a number in parenthesis. That number you can change so do so. Then scroll to the bottom and select the button marked "Download file#.rpgsave where the # is the save file number. Save it (or move the downloaded save) back in the "Meltys Quest/www/save" folder.
Finally load the save file in the game.

Reactions: Xypster
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes