Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
translated? i don't see that in screenshots, how much of game content translated? and how translated? if it's another MTL game hard pass

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
translated? i don't see that in screenshots, how much of game content translated? and how translated? if it's another MTL game hard pass
:FacePalm:

*Sigh* The entire game is translated, it's an official translation by Remtairy and it's a manual translation which is considered one of the better translations for H-Games. All of this you have realized had you read even just a few posts down from the main one.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeppers! this one has been around translated, ready to play for a long, long time.

I think it was one of the first adult RPGM games I ever played, or one of the very early ones.

A really good game, I don't think it misses hardly any fetish tag's at all that I would consider main stream. (Though the age of the post leaves a lot of fetish tages that the game has >>> UN-posted.)

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Isn't the developer of this game and the publisher Kagura Games? Why is Happy Life mentioned as the developer on the first page?

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Isn't the developer of this game and the publisher Kagura Games? Why is Happy Life mentioned as the developer on the first page?
Because they put an dlsite of that person while the steam shows what you said so it's an miss tag i think

Edit: ya it's an miss tag remtairy dlsite should be the one listed not happy life

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeppers! As "Kyartheevil" said the same people mostly that did Karryn's Prison did this.

And early work for them, and one that I think most Fem protagonist player's should play at least once. (It is really a good one.)

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Yeppers! As "Kyartheevil" said the same people mostly that did Karryn's Prison did this.

And early work for them, and one that I think most Fem protagonist player's should play at least once. (It is really a good one.)
for the prison one it's all remtairy but ya this game was a co one by rem and kagura

jaiden08

Jan 29, 2024
If by anyone could, could you please share me a save file at 100% completed? That would be really appreciated.

Alertjr

Jun 27, 2022
Meltys’s Quest 1.2r.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Thq for adding more joiplay support.Doing goated works.

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
Reasons for him being in prison were also clear.
where I had all endings this game and I don't know how he got locked up if ending 5 was the canon one then he was chilling with Emma and no one objected so I don't get it what did I miss, the butler was crying and there was no mention that he would do anything about it

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
hi anyone have any advice on getting lucky sevens achievement?
It has been so long sense I played this one, but I do have the note's and other player info I researched here in one text doc, that might help you. Also a walkthrough That I found either here searching or net searching.

This was one of the first adult RPGM I ever played so I had to look up most everything I could find.

• Love
Reactions: ronan333

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I got pregnant from the guy in the underground section and am not allowed to go anywhere because I'm pregnant. Soft-locked.

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
I got pregnant from the guy in the underground section and am not allowed to go anywhere because I'm pregnant. Soft-locked.
There's a few things you can still do being pregnant, and of course you can get rid of pregnancy state by going to the hospital and talk to the girl at the top of your screen (with lizardmen, you can get eggs, that are very useful to craft clothes etc...).

Edit : Do you mean the guy in the southwest tent in the underground ? and of course, because of monsters, you can't access the tower to go back to ground level, neither to get to the ice wall, that leads outside too ? If it's the case, then yes, you're softlocked, sorry.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty sure there is a way to get up from the underground that is not through a monster area, and thus allows you to get back to the hospital in the city. It is a LOOOOOOOONG time since I played, so I really don't remember any specifics though, but there shouldn't be any way to get fully softlocked like that

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
There's a few things you can still do being pregnant, and of course you can get rid of pregnancy state by going to the hospital and talk to the girl at the top of your screen (with lizardmen, you can get eggs, that are very useful to craft clothes etc...).

Edit : Do you mean the guy in the southwest tent in the underground ? and of course, because of monsters, you can't access the tower to go back to ground level, neither to get to the ice wall, that leads outside too ? If it's the case, then yes, you're softlocked, sorry.
Yea, that's the thing, can't exit the underground xD

Pretty sure there is a way to get up from the underground that is not through a monster area, and thus allows you to get back to the hospital in the city. It is a LOOOOOOOONG time since I played, so I really don't remember any specifics though, but there shouldn't be any way to get fully softlocked like that
Nah I tried literally every square of the map, no way out. There may be a way unlocked later on in the story that is not through monsters, but the only way I have is through the tower, and the tower has monsters in it.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes