Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
A quick question - are all the scenes done in pixel art or are there 2D CGs?
The sex scenes are currently animated in pixel art. I do intend for 2D CGs (especially since I have some of the art done already) but animation for those remains a budgetary issue. The most likely combination at this point is animated pixel sex scenes, and static 2d art.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Will there be a windowed option forthcoming? Maybe I'm just nuts, but I like playing games in a window, and this doesn't seem to have the option, just fullscreen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The sex scenes are currently animated in pixel art. I do intend for 2D CGs (especially since I have some of the art done already) but animation for those remains a budgetary issue. The most likely combination at this point is animated pixel sex scenes, and static 2d art.
The thought of 2D animation did not even cross my mind :D The CGs will be more than enough for me, when implemented in the game. Thank you for the fast response!

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Will there be a windowed option forthcoming? Maybe I'm just nuts, but I like playing games in a window, and this doesn't seem to have the option, just fullscreen.
A few people have asked for that, so probably. I can't guarantee how quickly I'll be able to implement that though.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I'm new to filehosts here. Aren't the first three in the approved file host page?
Personally I get the most consistent download from Mega. Every single other host used here just seems to transfer files when they feel like it.

Reactions: cakeny

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
D&D 5E and FF tactics are pretty different games
They really aren't. That's like saying Mario and Sonic or Street Fighter and Mortal Combat are "pretty different." They have more in common than not. In fact, D&D and FFT have more in common than D&D and the vast majority of other JRPGs, including the main FF series... and way more than D&D and most western video game RPGs.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
In fact, D&D and FFT have more in common than D&D and the vast majority of other JRPGs, including the main FF series...
A cat and a shark actually have much more in common than a spider and a kangaroo. They have more in common than not. In the fact, they even have much more in common than between a raccoon and mushrooms.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
ehmmm, just press F4 for window mode.
It's a good shortcut, but I'm assuming people want a toggle in options. TBF, it might just be easier telling people to press F4.

I really don't understand people who like brothel genre games, it makes no sense to make money to buy more whores for others to fuck.
Ah, if I did my homework correctly I probably would've named this differently. It's a brothel genre game but all the sex scenes are mostly POV.

Reactions: juanito

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I really don't understand people who like brothel genre games, it makes no sense to make money to buy more whores for others to fuck.
Because it's all about the money, not the girls working for you. The money you get can be funnelled into other businesses(Even up to minor politics-especially if you get classy enough that real big time people are in your clientele ), or just used for yourself and people you ACTUALLY care about. Sex sells, and these businesses can pay out BIG. Especially when you don't have to pay them more than the minimum because the girls are desperate and there's few to no protections in place because of illegality.

Of course, there's always the 'dream' of the girl falling for you. But that's not even necessarily what you want.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
TBF, it might just be easier telling people to press F4.
Yeah, maybe put it in a text box on the main screen or something; I certainly didn't know about it.

Eh, sometimes it's not about shagging a bunch of women, but rolling in the bigbux while a bunch of pretty girls debase themselves in your name. Arousal takes many aspects, young padawan :cool:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
A cat and a shark actually have much more in common than a spider and a kangaroo. They have more in common than not. In the fact, they even have much more in common than between a raccoon and mushrooms.
... You know what... you've completely changed my mind. Clearly two RPGs with a grid-like combat maps, magic and sword play, skills and classes, semi-randomized action outcomes, leveling up, experience points, turns, stat increases based on level, etc... clearly these two games that have almost everything in common are completely different. Especially in the greater context of video games as a whole which include genres of games wit none of those features. How could I have been so blind as to think it was reasonable to consider them to be similar. I'm an idiot... totally. Your ability to construct a string of complete non-sense that just happens to follow the pattern of language I used in an attempt to strawman me has shown me the light. I bow to your vastly greater intelect. Consider me appropriately enlightened.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
grid-like combat maps, magic and sword play, skills and classes, semi-randomized action outcomes, leveling up, experience points, turns, stat increases based on level

Men, i intended it to be a joke but if you want more substantive discussion, so... All this listed attributes non even necessary describe a role-playing game. It could be rogue like game, complex adventure, strategy or management game. But D&D 5e is very special set of rules refined with long period of work by collective of RPG experts.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Men, i intended it to be a joke but if you want more substantive discussion, so... All this listed attributes non even necessary describe a role-playing game. It could be rogue like game, complex adventure, strategy or management game. But D&D 5e is very special set of rules refined with long period of work by collective of RPG experts.
Saying that two games where very few games are more like either than either is like each other... games that have almost every feature in common, even if the implementation of those features differ in exact numbers and formulae, are "pretty different" is madness. It's shockingly absurd. Which is the whole reason I spoke up. Cause I was stunned anyone could think such a thing. And even the examples you just gave, similar as they are, have less in common with FFT or 5E than they FFT and 5E have in common with each other.

I'm not really looking for conversation on the matter. If my reaction to it seemed to ramble it's because of how shockingly absurd it is. Really there's no conversation to be had here. It would be like having a discussion on whether the sky is pink with purple polka-dots. But whatever. I've said my peace on the matter. It's still disturbing (and just a little terrifying) that people can be (and often are) so irrational and I'll probably never get used to it. But I'm not returning to this.

MoaBB looks to be a great game when all is said and done, and I'm quite looking forward to it.

• Haha
Reactions: juanito
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes