DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
eWGHdc-_xXFEBOk-2Xwqm8cmXzgvely4UqjAhFw1NZVO9dKC6O3sBMdRs-EUNsdb.png

Overview:
In "Memoirs of The Stripper" you're gonna play as a girl - Carmen, a beginner stripper, who likes crazy things and easy money. She moved to the town in search of new friends, sex activities and high life... Everyone had always said about her surpassing beauty so she decided to take advantage of that, start a new life in the big city and become a stripper.
Updated: 9-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher: Offshore
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthroug:

Download:
- - - -

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the narrator in the last preview pic kinda contradicts this kind of game imo.

If you want the player to identify with the Female MC:
Dont give me a random narrator that tells me what I think. Let "me" think it.

Instead of "There was no turning back for you. You were seconds away from..." stuff gimme
"Carmen: I guess there is no turning back anymore. Theres only me and the pole....well...and all the spectators. *gulp* " stuff.

Narrators (if really needed) can add stuff u dont want to or cant show. Like "speeding up" a scene so u dont have to create pics for every single action of a sex scene (even tho i would prefere MCs perspective /narration again).
But thoughts of the MC? C'mon... thats the point were immersion starts. ( ' - ')

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This could have been good, but it is really just too painful to play. Really really slow transitions, no chance to save before the first dance, opaque systems, dark text on dark backgrounds. This needs a lot of work.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Running round for masking lack of content. Basic idea and game mechanics for the dances seem to be interesting, though. Let's just wait and see what happens with that game.

UTOPY

Feb 27, 2018
this is a 15 min. sample and it's way too slow... hope that's the author takes things to another level, it has potential, but it lacks more development

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i like the potential, i'll keep an eye on it, thanks for your work and good luck going forward.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I checked this out, and didn't bother finishing. Here are some thoughts:

* Save the hard sell for your Patreon page. It's annoying as hell, especially for a 0.1 demo.

* English needs work. Too stilted and formal.

* Is there a way to speed up the text display in RPGM games? It's so slow.

* Since when is there a question and answer segment in a strip club. I know it's for exposition, but it's really clumsy and I doubt many of your supporters will care.

All in all, I'm not impressed.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Title needs to be [Offshore], not '[ByOffshore]'. Also maybe tag it as multiple protagonists for now, because there's clearly no defined view point at the moment unless Offshore changes the script later.

If Off ever reads this, maybe put a TY page inside the game (as 99.9% of the creators out there do), not on its front page. It would make it only a little harder for people's info to be taken by ner-do-wells, but why make it any easier?

Last edited:
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cut back on the instructions. Transitions are slow enough without tasking us to ask another taxi driver when that's already painfully obvious.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes