RPGM Abandoned Memoirs Of The Stripper [v0.10] [Offshore]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
Not being able to save between scenes is a pita
The fades in are annoyingly slow.
Not having a clue what the moves result in is doubly annoying due to not being able save.

Other than that it looks like it might be fun if some of these are addressed.

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
From his patreon

Memoirs of The Stripper - version 0.3 is ready!

Changelog:
>
48 new images ( 181 in total )
> 4 new events
> added save at the end of version 0.2

Main fetishes:
>
Glory Hole
> Lesbians
> Public Sex

Secondary fetishes:
>
oral/anal/vaginal sex
> toilet sex
> cum swapping
> threesome
> fingering
> pussy eating
> sex with stranger
> interracial sex

Download:

Reactions: MasterofNTR and bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.3 links and updated tags

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Poolside adventure was pretty good...

i m curious about this one..

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is definitely an improvement, and I appreciate the author taking comments here into account. You can save before each event now, and this is crucial to accessing content because you MUST save-scum to find the right combos, else you miss a lot of content.

The save-scumming requirement actually highlights the biggest flaw with the game: that you have no way of knowing what combos will work, and so you have to try different ones until you reach the right ones. That makes the whole "game" aspect of the events, because they now become tedious do-overs until you find the right combos. Since this is the heart of the game right now, it's something the author should take a good look at. I'd recommend some clues in dialogue beforehand.

The game does have some interesting elements. The scenario is different from anything we have seen before. The models are max plastic, though, and some of the poses are awkward, as in "you can't actually have sex in that position." Those are pretty minor, though.

Beyond the save-scumming, my biggest gripe is probably the maps. Lots of parallel corridors where you have to run from one end to the other, and then run back, and so forth. The club springs to mind (why would anyone put the dressing room next to the front door?). Pathing is a real problem in those places, so you gets lots of clicks for zero gameplay.

There certainly are some hot moments in the game (hint: go for sex with Pizza guy, not the BJ), and I saw no obvious bugs, so it is (annoyances about notwithstanding) fun to play. A walkthrough to avoid the time wasted on the sex combos will make it more fun. More coherent maps with the timewasting corridors would help as well. Still, it is definitely worth playing as is.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I checked this out, and didn't bother finishing.
Same. It started with annoying fade in and fade out pictures, which is just wasting time. The Strip Club is as big as a mall, with no one saying anything, and conveniently placed walls to make you have to walk even more to get around the place. When it had me walk the mile to get to my room to change, then go back to bob, then walk back to go outside and only have to go back in and through the mile walk, I dropped it right there.

Developer needs to put a door in that long ass wall, and drop the fades and every other time padding stuff that is probably in the game.

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
From his patreon

Memoirs of The Stripper - version 0.4 is ready!

Changelog:
>
47 new images ( 231 in total )
> 3 new events
> three new secondary character. ( males - Jacob, Tyrone, Hisato )
> added save at the end of version 0.3

Main fetishes:
>
Striptease
> Gangbang

Secondary fetishes:
>
oral/anal/vaginal sex
> interracial sex
> double penetration
> foreplay/teasing
> domination
> ass fingering
> female masturbation
> pussy playing
> multiple cumshots
> creampie

Download:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
From his patreon

Memoirs of The Stripper - version 0.4 is ready!

Changelog:
>
47 new images ( 231 in total )
> 3 new events
> three new secondary character. ( males - Jacob, Tyrone, Hisato )
> added save at the end of version 0.3

Main fetishes:
>
Striptease
> Gangbang

Secondary fetishes:
>
oral/anal/vaginal sex
> interracial sex
> double penetration
> foreplay/teasing
> domination
> ass fingering
> female masturbation
> pussy playing
> multiple cumshots
> creampie

Download:
is dead

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
new version 0.5 on svscomics.com -

also - is somebody still updating this thread?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Doesnt look like it, to bad the game is actually fun for rpgm and straight forward.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
anyone else have a issue when you are trying out clothes for your friend. I earned enough points to proceed to the next round but the game wouldnt let me proceed.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
anyone else have a issue when you are trying out clothes for your friend. I earned enough points to proceed to the next round but the game wouldnt let me proceed.
Nope no issues, just go back to your save until ya get it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:202EBD54B205E258F11154E4E27EB7A04220798D&xl=736124329&dn=Memoirs_of_The_Stripper.torrent

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes