RPGM Abandoned Memoirs Of The Stripper [v0.10] [Offshore]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
some news from the dev

As usually, my dear Patrons... I just want to say I have all visuals ready for the next update! Planned release date 7/8 days from now, so before 20th July for sure! I'm working my ass off to add it as quickly as possible, and also... As you can see, there will be some kinky strap-on action with Amelie (you're gonna be able to fuck her with your new, red toy!), but... Tshhhh! Don't say it to anybody, it's a secret! ;)

also @bossapplesauce, maybe you could update the thread, sir?
v0.5 mega link (without compression) -

Reactions: DrackDrap and bas

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
is there any benefit/things to be found by exploring maps fully, or trying to talk to random people? or just go to the circle each time and forget about anything on the side?

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
Memoirs of The Stripper - version 0.6 is ready!
Jul 16 at 11:40pm
Changelog:
>
42 new images ( 316 in total )
> 3 new events
> one new secondary character (the unknown guy)
> added save at the end of version 0.5

Main fetishes:
>
Female Domination
> Threesome (2F + 1M)
> Latex Outfits

Secondary fetishes:
>
oral/anal/vaginal sex
> strap-on sex
> double penetration
> foreplay/teasing
> domination
> blindfold
> BDSM
> handcuffing
> ass eating
> sex with stranger

@bossapplesauce
v0.6 mega link -

Reactions: DrackDrap and bas

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I think this game gets more hate than it deserves. I think it is well done. Ok, this back and forth can get a little tiring but the story is good so far, the mini sex games are fun and the renders are more than acceptable. Waiting for the new updates with more fetishes, let's hope he pushes it to the edge.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I think this game gets more hate than it deserves. I think it is well done. Ok, this back and forth can get a little tiring but the story is good so far, the mini sex games are fun and the renders are more than acceptable. Waiting for the new updates with more fetishes, let's hope he pushes it to the edge.
I hate the mini games in this one or at least in rpgm.. if you fail you have to start over and over again until you find the right order.. until that my excitement goes away.
Would be fine in a renpy where you could save like right before the mini game starts and don't have to talk again time consuming.. dropped after 2nd or 3rd update, no walkthrough, no interest.

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
I hate the mini games in this one or at least in rpgm.. if you fail you have to start over and over again until you find the right order.. until that my excitement goes away.
Would be fine in a renpy where you could save like right before the mini game starts and don't have to talk again time consuming.. dropped after 2nd or 3rd update, no walkthrough, no interest.
the save feature has been added in 0.3 or maybe in 0.4, can't remember exactly

Reactions: Stakos

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Memoirs Of The Stripper [v0.7] [Offshore] - Original Size: 882MB

Download PC (131MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes