VN Ren'Py Abandoned Memory or Magic Full [v2.0 Fix] [GrayBeard37]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Graybeard375

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Re-downloaded (Mega) - Same error as before. Clicked ignore and went into preferences moved "Dialogue Box Opacity" all the way to right, see image 252 and 253. Moved "Dialogue Box Opacity" all the way to left, see image 254 and 255.
Blue seperator out of place in all menus, Dialogue Box far to big and hides more than a third of the screen.
Will look again after a couple of updates.
Good Luck
Itch updated correctly, but mega retained the earlier version in its link even after clearing prior versions. Will update post with a corrected mega link and investigate the dialog box issue. Thanks for the feedback.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Can we get some infos about the future of the game? I mean the fetishes. I would suggest you're upfront now about it to avoid discussions and backlashes later on. Some fetishes are highly controversal and/or opposing and can derail a thread quite fast. No need for a headache, if you can clear the air now.
Getting ignored by a dev is something new after asking politly. Well, I think I will skip it for the forseeable future until there are more updates and a way to know, where this will go. Good luck dev, maybe you need it, maybe not.

Reactions: bruce555

Graybeard375

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Getting ignored by a dev is something new after asking politly. Well, I think I will skip it for the forseeable future until there are more updates and a way to know, where this will go. Good luck dev, maybe you need it, maybe not.
Bdsm, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Group sex, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Bdsm, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Group sex, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Thank you for answering. I, personally, like the tags, but will still wait for the second release to have more content on my first go. That's something I do almost always nowadays. My good luck wishes still stand. All the best to you.

Reactions: Graybeard375

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
None of the F95 pc links have a working version of the game, still gives a traceback error. Works from itch.io. Still some work needed on menu screens. Seperator still out of place in menus and dialogue box in game is better but still to tall, (in my opinion).

Graybeard375

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
None of the F95 pc links have a working version of the game, still gives a traceback error. Works from itch.io. Still some work needed on menu screens. Seperator still out of place in menus and dialogue box in game is better but still to tall, (in my opinion).
I don’t own the thread yet so can’t update the links. I have a ticket submitted to update links and get ownership of the thread. Noted on menus and dialog box - will do some additional testing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
There wont be maledom? And also can we avoid femdom if players are not into it?

Graybeard375

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
can we rename the MC?
That’s an easy feature to enable. I’ll turn that back on in next update. I disabled bc several of my test users were playing on mobile (via the html version on itch) and we’re getting confused by the virtual keyboard.

Reactions: Azsouth

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Looks like you forgot programming skills, too.
There is no excuse for ever requiring users to "ignore" errors. Never.
Between that and the version number crap... I'm out.
But, props to you for giving it a go to even try it. You're more forgiving than I.

You didn't say a single thing to help the developer improve the story, so I ask you this... Are you another developer? Do you program and code in Renpy? Have you attempted to develop a game on your own? My suspicion is no to all of these. You know it's really easy to be an armchair expert. They are a dime a dozen.

You know... Many of these developers are first timers. They do not spend a year learning every in and out of a game engine. They learn as they go and they fix issues as they occur. If you do not like the story itself that is fine. Not every story is for everyone. When you attack the developer directly however, you make yourself look like a jack ass and prove that you have zero respect for people in general. So, delete the game and go about your merry way if you dont like it, but leave the developer alone.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Folks, lets give the Dev a little time to get the ball rolling. The game release is less than 24 hours old. Just chill a bit. If some of you are experienced Renpy coders, graphic artists and writers, lend this new Dev a hand.

Just chill for a while and let this person find their feet. Some of the feedback so far is not constructive at all. It' no wonder that so many developers give up on their projects early in. A new game is like blood in the water for trolls and wanna-be experts.

Dev, you do your thing... If you want help, I will happy to help you wherever my individual skills fit.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
This Game is developed by GrayBeard37
Version of the game: Memory or Magic Full [v2.0]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 710MB
Compressed Size: 350MB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Mac Size: 320MB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Got this error when starting the game is there a way to attach the missing file please

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote