VN Ren'Py Abandoned Memory or Magic Full [v2.0 Fix] [GrayBeard37]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Graybeard375

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Got this error when starting the game is there a way to attach the missing file please
Apologies for the error. The error doesn’t happen on the itch version or you can just click ignore since the missing file is just the menu cover art.

I was able to update the itch version without issue since the thread directs to a landing page for itch. I’ve also updated the mega and mediafire versions but I don’t own the f95 thread yet so I can’t update the mega/mediafire hyperlinks. I’m still waiting on a response to my ticket to update the hyperlinks to mega, mediafire.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Apologies for the error. The error doesn’t happen on the itch version or you can just click ignore since the missing file is just the menu cover art.

I was able to update the itch version without issue since the thread directs to a landing page for itch. I’ve also updated the mega and mediafire versions but I don’t own the f95 thread yet so I can’t update the mega/mediafire hyperlinks. I’m still waiting on a response to my ticket to update the hyperlinks to mega, mediafire.
Oh I was using compressed version I didn't pay attention that I could just ignore it thanks for your response

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019

If you've got new versions, it's faster to select "report" in the thread and post the links in the report field below. Tickets will take more time because only mods or higher have access to those. Also you can Open a ticket in General Support For the Dev badge and thread ownership.

Reactions: Graybeard375

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Bdsm, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Group sex, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
will it be real lesbian as in mc not involved if so is it avoidable and will female dom be avoidable?

WarpedGaming

Sep 4, 2022
Sorry, I did download the game but after reading all the forum reviews I'm going to have to pass. Currently I'm going through novels to get an idea of what's out on the market before I create my own.

I already have a story idea, plot, etc and just want to make sure I see how other devs develop their VN games. Last thing I need is a waste of time.

WarpedGaming.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
The story in this is put together so randomly, it feels like story writing done with a random number generator.
In the end it makes every scene feel like a bunch of things just thrown together as quickly as possible any consideration of flow and pacing.

For example, the clothing scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I fully agree the story needs more depth. My initial goal was to get the framework of the story established. Also, as is likely obvious, I added the lewd scenes after the initial story so admittedly those scenes are a bit disconnected from the flow. I didn’t want to reveal a story on f95 without lewd scenes or without animations bc I thought it important to show the idea of those scenes. It’s quite possible I should have delayed publishing until the story was more fully developed but I wanted to get initial feedback like yours. Basically I took a minimum viable product (mvp) approach. Now that I see there’s some interest, I’ll go back and fill in the details between the broad strokes I’ve made.
I understand why you did it that way, but I worry that taking an amount of work and spreading it across many scenes mean you spread it all too thinly and create the wrong impression.
I think you'd still be able to garner feedback if you spent that much effort on a much smaller amount of scenes that would accurately show what the end result will look like.
Also, generally also people aren't fans of having to start something again, and if you go back later on and add more content to the rushed initial story, that'll likely break any saves people have.

While I'm never going to suggest you go super slow, I don't think you need to instantly rush in a sex scene just for the sake of it to keep the F95 hordes happy.
Though I know that's a bit of a catch 22, since whichever way you go there's always someone who thinks it's going too slow or too fast :cry:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come and I don't know what to think about this game after trying.

The worldbuilding is fine.
The characters are few, different and could be developped better.
The story seems good but too fast.
The artistic side is correct.

This game is alright but I couln't immerse myself in it. The pace is too rapid and everything is happening too quickly. The description of the characters stays on the surface. The same with the flow of events. Some informations are too condensed, even more for the complex ones about the theory behind the plot of this game. The artistic side is alright but not stunning either. The face of the protagonist is too angular. Some images are grainy. Some feels unfinished. The texture of objects and skin is unevenly done. The sweat is strange. There's no water dripping when they get out of the pool. The angle of the view isn't always accurate. The animations are almost robotic with only one action and the travels through the portals are in slow motion. The writing is difficult to read when the background is clear. There's too little choices and they are linked to only one element : lust (the first choice is food with no more choice or lust with more choices to specify the degree of the said lust). The transition between chapters is bad and not enough marked. The english is inconstant.

It could be a good game but it needs to be more polished in all aspects (everything is a just above average).

Good continuation.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote