loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wait, this was a game where the MC took revenge on the women who treated him badly... and now he has NTR? What a way to screw up a story in a silly way.

EDIT: According to Dev, the idea is the same, only it didn't have the tag before, someone whined and they put it on, but in reality there is no NTR "line", only the events that already existed, let's hope it stays that way.:unsure:

Last edited:

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Wait, this was a game where the MC took revenge on the women who treated him badly... and now he has NTR? What a way to screw up a story in a silly way.
The original idea of the game continues (at the beginning of the game even a probable ending of the game is shown), only the clarification of the NTR and netori scenes is made (there was even a discussion in the game threads as to why it was and was not NTR).

Reactions: loikl and Lerd0

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The original idea of the game continues (at the beginning of the game even a probable ending of the game is shown), only the clarification of the NTR and netori scenes is made (there was even a discussion in the game threads as to why it was and was not NTR).
I see... in that case I won't say more and I accept the blame, thanks for the clarification.(y)

I'll give it a chance, I hope this whole thing is just "semantics."

Good luck.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
For those who don't know the difference between NTR subgenres;
Netori: NPC will have fun when MC (you) just watches like the useless person you are.
Netorare: mc (you) will have fun with the girls (in some cases with men too) while the male NPC only watches or not.
I warn you: this game is netori, have fun Beta boy :sneaky:
Everything you said is wrong.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I looked through all the comments. Not sure how to progress.
I didn't see any paths diverging and all dialogue options ends in the same place.
Where you see her cheat, yet again, and get a game over.
This takes place after the scene with Lucy. The scene with the wife cheating is sent to you by the psychologist to your email and he basically calls you a loser.

EDIT: Just watched the scene again and it seems like that was the end of the update. I thought it'd be longer at v0.45, but that's my bad.

Last edited:

Culitos ricos

Oct 31, 2023
I looked through all the comments. Not sure how to progress.
I didn't see any paths diverging and all dialogue options ends in the same place.
Where you see her cheat, yet again, and get a game over.
This takes place after the scene with Lucy. The scene with the wife cheating is sent to you by the psychologist to your email and he basically calls you a loser.

EDIT: Just watched the scene again and it seems like that was the end of the update. I thought it'd be longer at v0.45, but that's my bad.
So from what you say... it makes him netorare again, right?... this is ntr, there is no doubt

Reactions: Abagofbabies

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
So from what you say... it makes him netorare again, right?... this is ntr, there is no doubt
It definitely is mostly netorare up until this point(with the exception of screwing the office girl and shopkeeper)... but I think the point is to have it change so that MC gets whatever he wants. So more into netori territory.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
So is this game gonna be NTR all the way through? Or is it gonna go from NTR to Netori? Or will it be a mixed bag all the way until the end?

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
boys i have a problem...how do i start the game? call me dumb but i cant find the .exe in the folder

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I already gave ideas of what revenge on the wife should be like so now to the dudes cucking us. There are like 3 that we know of now. For revenge on them, obviously, we have to Netori them. Essentially, give them people they love, and then the MC steals them. Some ideas.

A family member they really love.

Make one of them a mommy's boy, have an oedipus complex, and the MC makes her his. (This is one of my favorites.)

Give one of them a wife they actually do love.

Give one of them a crush that they actually wanna more than just fuck. Maybe a childhood friend type of thing.

Give one of them a daughter.

This is the way if we're talking netori and revenge. It's not enough to take our wife back and torture her with cucking. The guys who cucked us have to get cucked, too.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MentalRevenge-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes