Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Looks good. For those who have played, is there enough content so far to actually get enough out of it? Or is it so early its basically got a couple of scenes and a lot of dialogue.
Hello, it has about 60 scenes with animation, and other static scenes.

Reactions: saekoa

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Should change the title to just revenge, this ain't netori bruv.
Best way to describe this honestly. Netori typically is only you fucking around. No other guys.
Um, I wouldn't pay attention to them then man, cause they're hilariously wrong.

To fully explain it, using their translations to english (yeah, NTR/Netorare doesn't translate to cuckolding despite what some MTLs may give you):

Netoru is the root word, meaning "To take". Netori and Netorare are their own independant words built from Netoru. (which are also used as genres)

NTR only stands for Netorare, which includes Netorase because Netorase is built from Netorare, i.e. a sub-genre. (basically think NTR to mean NeToRa, to keep it simple.)

The Rare, making Netoru into Netorare turns it into "To be taken from." (with rase being that, but MC is either causing it to happen, or a willing participant in them being taken from).
This is why it doesn't mean cuckolding, because it isn't specific to husband/wife relationships, but MC having any connection.

While the ri in Netori, turns it into "To take from."

As you can see, the terms have nothing to do with gender, methodology, race, species, level of relationship, etc.

Some say BSS and NTR are different, which for segregation of genre, sorta, but BSS is a specific type of NTR.

There is some confusion, because of a "Three types of NTR" thing, which vndb uses, but all are Netorare, type A,B,C. Cuckolding/Rape/Mindbreak to put it simply.

p.s. don't ask me why f95 adds jealousy in their definition, maybe cause vndb did? but it is not required at all. nor is it in the words to begin with.

Bonus: Netono, where the "no" basically cancels out, and just basically means vanilla.

Reverse-NTR: where MC is the one being stolen. (keen eyes will realise that Netori is also a reversal of NTR, where the reversal is MC and the person stealing, while Reverse-NTR is MC and the one being stolen).
Man went full throttle on that explanation.
I'm confused, is the MC fucking people's wives or girlfriends as well or is he just getting cucked?
Both, but moreso the latter. He's a beta cuck.
See's netori in the title :BootyTime:, then see's the netorare tag :HideThePain: :KEK:, is it just the once the netorare happens or does it recur? Edit: its more than once :FacePalm:
Another victim to the "Netori" title

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
FINALLY after so FUCKING LONG of netorare we get a lovely proper netori game....I love you man.
Aaaaannd, it has ntr :KEK::KEK:

Actually this having Netori in its title is an insult to that genre. You ain't stealing shit here.

You play as a cucked loser whose wife cheats on him repeatedly and ultimately leaves him dor the better man, textbook ntr.

Then, like a pathetic man he is, he just uses some magic bullshit to fuck her, thats it. It sounds more like the cuck fetish of "reclaiming" when the cuck fucks the woman after the bull is done with her.

Mc is a loser and a cuck, no matter what his "revenge" is, he already lost the moment his wife got fucked by another man. Now he is a pathetic man that is still trying to go for the bitch that cucked him, thats just double sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
Game has netori in the title but spends more time shoving netorare in your face. Your "revenge" so far is fucking the office slut and your wife after she gets done cheating on you earlier in the day. Was hyped cause the overview made it sound like the MC was gonna be a no-nonsense imma get my revenge type of person, but he is so painfully insufferable and weak. Felt like the title and overview mislead a lot of people.

Last edited:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
God damnit something your using doesn't agree with my laptop. I can't play either of your games. Not blaming you just irritated at the fact this is happening. I really need to try on my other laptop already.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes