Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Putting a bookmark on this until more dev time has progressed. Tyvm for putting (Netori) in the topic, really helps activate the neurons.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Here's a response from AI, because I was too lazy to explain it myself:

Compatibility mode in Windows allows older software programs to run on newer versions of the operating system by simulating the environment of the original Windows version for which the program was designed. This emulation enables the program to function as if it were running on the older Windows version, bypassing potential compatibility issues with newer Windows features and APIs.

Key Techniques Used
  1. Registry Tweaks: Compatibility mode adjusts registry settings to match those of the target older Windows version, allowing the program to access and utilize system resources as if it were running on the original platform.
  2. DLL and System File Emulation: Compatibility mode substitutes newer system files and DLLs with older versions, ensuring that the program interacts with the system as it would have in the original Windows version.
  3. API Wrapping: Compatibility mode wraps newer Windows APIs with older API calls, allowing the program to communicate with the system using the same interface it would have used in the original Windows version.
Thank you, I'll look into it. I've been meaning to switch it back to windows 10 anyway so just giving me a reason to.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
MentalRevenge-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mindusky

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
i played the update i liked the idea i hope we dont see anymore the wife getting fucked and the MC starts becoming a Chad and start his revenge im gonna wait for a couple updates .
As the updates go by, you will learn know he will weave his revenge on each of them.
(Note: I usually update every month, my games that I develop)

Reactions: Chris2041

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
There are a lot of animated scenes in the movies folder. Did i miss something in the game or are they intended for future events?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How is that different form what seems to be happening now? It's not really that different.
What's different?
You allow your Girlfriend to sleep around cucking MC and than Mind Controll force fuck her... She loves the other dude, MC is just a burden.
MC breaks up with the girl so there is no more love in between them, her fucking her new lover is just her starting a new relationship... she doesn't cheat on MC any longer... MC useing mind controll to make his Ex cheat on her new boyfriend.
In these fetishes it's the nuancesses that make the difference

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3837452

Overview:
Take justice into your own hands (or penis) after discovering your wife is cheating on you in your own home.
Enjoy various sexual encounters, accompanied by mind control topics, where, thanks to the help of your psychologist, you will be able to have several sexual encounters and,
above all, be able to plan an epic revenge against your wife and show everyone the type of woman she is, in addition to being able to destroy those who offended you.
Will you succeed without your life being destroyed in the attempt?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-09
Developer: Mindusky - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Secrets of Mind Domination
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3744041 View attachment 3837409 View attachment 3837413 View attachment 3837409 View attachment 3837412 View attachment 3837466 View attachment 3837468 View attachment 3837411 View attachment 3837410 View attachment 3744042 View attachment 3744043 View attachment 3744045 View attachment 3744047
Missing NTR tag. (despite the title, MC does get NTR'd, as mentioned in the desc, and game shows it).

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
First of all good luck to the dev ! We can never have enough netori games BUT even tho I love netori, I really dislike mind control, Ill try this game out because of netori but if the mind control element is too much of a focus and convenience tool for mc to have sex and steal the girls, this game is defo not for me and unfortunately it does sound like that with the whole "help from psychologist" thing.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
What's different?
You allow your Girlfriend to sleep around cucking MC and than Mind Controll force fuck her... She loves the other dude, MC is just a burden.
MC breaks up with the girl so there is no more love in between them, her fucking her new lover is just her starting a new relationship... she doesn't cheat on MC any longer... MC useing mind controll to make his Ex cheat on her new boyfriend.
In these fetishes it's the nuancesses that make the difference
That is one way but there is another that i mentioned in a previous post where the MC makes the Wife fall in love with him again and then makes her desperate to get him back but he's just cold with her and she has to watch him fuck other women. Actually hurt her. That's real revenge.

I personally like my idea better.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Should change the title to just revenge, this ain't netori bruv.
Well based on what the dev says we're gonna be stealing the loved ones of the guys who cucked us. So if the dev goes through with that then it would be netori. But you are right that game should have the netorare tag. I agree on that.

Reactions: Chris2041

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
Well no duh bro it's netori not netorare. Netori is from the MC's perspective, not Netorare. If you want the MC getting cucked you look for netrorare. Netori and Netorare are not the same thing.
these fking phrases change every year i swear. last i checked analysis about the differences between all (netori/netorare/netorase), the poster said netori is a forced NTR where heroine/hero doesn't want it but it happens to them.

netorase is participants are willing.
netorare is when it happens without them knowing, so cheating behind back. or cuckold some type of blackmail or drugged or something.
i know netorase definition is right but i guess the netorare and netori are different.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
these fking phrases change every year i swear. last i checked analysis about the differences between all (netori/netorare/netorase), the poster said netori is a forced NTR where heroine/hero doesn't want it but it happens to them.

netorase is participants are willing.
netorare is when it happens without them knowing, so cheating behind back. or cuckold some type of blackmail or drugged or something.
i know netorase definition is right but i guess the netorare and netori are different.
Um, I wouldn't pay attention to them then man, cause they're hilariously wrong.

To fully explain it, using their translations to english (yeah, NTR/Netorare doesn't translate to cuckolding despite what some MTLs may give you):

Netoru is the root word, meaning "To take". Netori and Netorare are their own independant words built from Netoru. (which are also used as genres)

NTR only stands for Netorare, which includes Netorase because Netorase is built from Netorare, i.e. a sub-genre. (basically think NTR to mean NeToRa, to keep it simple.)

The Rare, making Netoru into Netorare turns it into "To be taken from." (with rase being that, but MC is either causing it to happen, or a willing participant in them being taken from).
This is why it doesn't mean cuckolding, because it isn't specific to husband/wife relationships, but MC having any connection.

While the ri in Netori, turns it into "To take from."

As you can see, the terms have nothing to do with gender, methodology, race, species, level of relationship, etc.

Some say BSS and NTR are different, which for segregation of genre, sorta, but BSS is a specific type of NTR.

There is some confusion, because of a "Three types of NTR" thing, which vndb uses, but all are Netorare, type A,B,C. Cuckolding/Rape/Mindbreak to put it simply.

p.s. don't ask me why f95 adds jealousy in their definition, maybe cause vndb did? but it is not required at all. nor is it in the words to begin with.

Bonus: Netono, where the "no" basically cancels out, and just basically means vanilla.

Reverse-NTR: where MC is the one being stolen. (keen eyes will realise that Netori is also a reversal of NTR, where the reversal is MC and the person stealing, while Reverse-NTR is MC and the one being stolen).

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes