3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MentorLife-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
So its like a Jump to the new update when you hit New game?

I was wanting to do a replay up to the new stuff but Ill have to wait until the parts are broken up for download or until im able to start fresh.

Fair bit of side content this update but just a bit all over the place IMO with everything going on everywhere but once the story started moving again it gets Decently Good.

Looking forward to seeing more but i sure hope the sides dont take to much away from actual main story with every plot going on aside it.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
mandudeman,
I thought of that already...so you're right, I'll add the ability to choose any day from the start of the game. Sorry.
I already wrote in the progress report changes that will occur starting with 0.6 update. I just want to point out that now I create the game the way it was supposed to be from the beginning so I will stick with it from now on. The game has two focuses are the school and everything that happens in it (classes, gangs, clubs, teachers, competitions, families, etc.) and the story of the main character. I know there's a lot of stuff being added now that wasn't there before so it may seem like I'm confused and trying to add everything possible but I'm not. I know exactly what I'm doing.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but I feel there it too much dialogue of the MC just talking to himself, I don't mind dialogue heavy games but too much monologue is a put off for me.

Reactions: darlic

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Not sure if it's just me but I feel there it too much dialogue of the MC just talking to himself, I don't mind dialogue heavy games but too much monologue is a put off for me.
These are my early mistakes from the early updates. I will be fixing the beginning of the game with v0.6.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
My saves are farked.
Can't see anything about it in the release notes.
Has the dev redone some things?
Start a new game and choose to start the game with the last update. From the next update I will make it possible to choose any day if you finished somewhere earlier.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Like the story so far (i haven't finished it yet), good dialogue lots of interesting characters, almost to many though. Love the fact that there is almost always something going on in the background, that's an attention to detail that i can appreciate. I do wonder though why if they are in Japan is there a Japanese language class in what is essentially a college.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
mandudeman,
I thought of that already...so you're right, I'll add the ability to choose any day from the start of the game. Sorry.
I already wrote in the progress report changes that will occur starting with 0.6 update. I just want to point out that now I create the game the way it was supposed to be from the beginning so I will stick with it from now on. The game has two focuses are the school and everything that happens in it (classes, gangs, clubs, teachers, competitions, families, etc.) and the story of the main character. I know there's a lot of stuff being added now that wasn't there before so it may seem like I'm confused and trying to add everything possible but I'm not. I know exactly what I'm doing.
Does this mean parts of the story changed a lot and should be played all over?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Like the story so far (i haven't finished it yet), good dialogue lots of interesting characters, almost to many though. Love the fact that there is almost always something going on in the background, that's an attention to detail that i can appreciate. I do wonder though why if they are in Japan is there a Japanese language class in what is essentially a college.
Makes sense to me as there is English classes to learn to speak proper English so you can become an English Professor. Why would there not be one for Japanese?

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
molitar, Not now, the changes will start with 0.6 where I'll begin to change/add new things to the beginning of the game until the end of day 7. This will be a gradual change as I'll be adding new days and changing old days. It won't be major changes...more like fixing/removing unnecessary text, adding some scenes to make the game more lively from the beginning.

Burgh917, Thanks for the warm words and for the review :) In Japanese high schools, Japanese class is mandatory.

Reactions: darlic

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
mmm... I remember the MC being this unflappable mentor character. What's with this though? I didn't think much of what happened from the last update (as its an update after a really, really long time since). But this one's ridiculous.

sd.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
One of the biggest false myth in VN/Games. MentorLife 2023-03-29 07-10-50-67.jpg

The researchers found that the largest percentage of participants (32.7 percent) rated medium-sized breasts as "most attractive," followed by large (24.4 percent), very large (19.1 percent), small (15.5 percent) and very small (8.3 percent).
More than 53% like med to very small breast.
AAA to C breast are the most wanted around the world.

Less than a 1/4 of men like large breast.
Less than 1/5 of men like over inflated tractor trailer tire tits.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So this game doesn't have any real, vaginal sex yet or are the tags just incomplete?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So this game doesn't have any real, vaginal sex yet or are the tags just incomplete?
There is vaginal sex already just the tag has not been applied yet.
Look at the pics on the OP and you will see a dogie sex scene.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I started this finally, was enjoying it and still am I think, sure it had a lot of unneeded lines but it's manageable, Got up to the way too many new girls all at once and was like hmmm it's a bit too much all at once but again still manageable to enjoy.
I think the only part I am not liking is the whole Yakuza thing, it's way too much focus over being a Mentor, but it might improve yet. It just at times feels forced I guess. Not sure.
Also think the every few minutes it goes to someone else's perspective happens way too much, makes it harder for an enjoyable flow.
Shall stick at it but enjoyed the first chapter or part much more so far then this one I currently reading.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Did.. you miss the part of Yakuza triying to infiltrate has mentors to control all that stuff?
Because, that's literally the thing.
You just wanted a default school teacher.
Come on.. not even LiL sensei is "just that". You shouldnt be surprised at this point.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes