OldGuyLogan

Jan 29, 2023
you click the "done" sand castle that moves around

Any tips on where to find the new member?
You have to beat the girl building the sand castle, then talk to the woman (Juno). exhaust dialog then meet her at the light house in the aftenoon/evening. She asks you to help her and the quest log should update with those details.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK serious problem Juno is so far useless all the damn missions are stronger than her.

Murder Order should be titled Kill Order
Kill Orders don't really belong find a new name for a mission mercenaries do not do assassinations which a kill order is

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Game constantly references "gun" when I think weapon, or maybe sword is what was intended.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Mercenaries 0.1.5 Public
The first update is here!
Well guys! I'm very excited to present you the first update that adds new things to the game!
This version is focused on the main story, adding approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour of new content, new characters that will become relevant later on and several new areas available, Gameplay remains unchanged for the moment.
Finally and as always I want to thank you for all your support! none of this would be possible without you! :D
Notes:
- More than 200 new renders
- 17 animations added
- 2 new locations added.
- Two H scenes added to the gallery
Bugs fixed:
* Correction of some bugs of past versions
* Revision and correction of dialogs of past versions
* Several door textures have been replaced to make them more visible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Download links
MEGA: - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, more games with custom koikatsu models and clothes please.

I feel like there is not much around that plays around the engine.
Good luck in the development.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
How do you get the 100k to buy the queen's panties?
Don't know if you have done this, It's not in the hints but go to the beach in the morning and go left, you'll see a man, talk to him and it activates more quests which will help with the money, although the questline is not finished in this update so you still can't buy them yet.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Going for context at start is;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are way more then just this..

Also game breaking bug; if you are on the spring queen contest quest, don't talk to the old guy at the beach again, it resets your progress basically restarting the quest, then juno disappears on the morning you should talk to her to sign up for the contest. So you will have to start over... especially annoying if you haven't saved since starting the game.

Other then that, it seems like a fun game, shame some scenes are locked behind patreon code..

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes