fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
true but i want the guy to fight not just be a manager of mercenary guild cause he shouldnt have a choice later and if jobs are timed i want them auto collected cause it can be a pain to collect them manually every time same with deploying kind of wish there was a schedule and also wish there was training to make stats better

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
So, i really need to grind untill 100.000 or there's another way to get that money?

Edit: Already get it how, but now i need to wait for the antidote, but is literally taking forever for the quest get to proceed, everytime i go to Hanna, but there's no option i can choose and also there's no update in the "Spring Queen quest" that allows me to get the antidote.
There's any other content after that?

Edit2: You really have to specify where to look to proceed in x quest, it took me forever until i randomly clicked on the living room and the specific scene about the antidote appeared.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seems at this time you can't complete the mission either.. so guess contest will be in next release.

Now how the hell do you unlock the 3rd picture for Alice and the single picture for Juno in the Gallery?

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Animations need to be improved and more varied, make the scene itself hotter, music, etc. Looking forward for updates.

Moreover, what are the plans? Future tags? Is it harem? Give everything on how you would envision the game for others to know what they're getting into.

Jan 24, 2021
Mercenaries 0.2 Public

Hi guys, mercenaries version 0.2 is now available!

Fuck, finally the new version is ready, sorry for the delay guys, I wanted to test the game thoroughly to fix all possible bugs or grammatical errors, the update is basically focused on completely changing the "gears" that make the game work.

For this same reason I regret to inform that the savegames from version 0.1 and 0.1.5 may not work properly, you can apply the update on those saves by going immediately to sleep, (this will update your inventory and available contacts).But the most recommendable is to start a new game.

For this occasion the update does not add much new content to the game but it greatly enhances the content that is already present (and will make my life much easier in the future).

I hope you enjoy! :D

Notes:

• A new mission system has been implemented.
  • A new equipment system has been implemented for contracts.
  • A new inventory system has been implemented
  • Music has been added to the game!
  • An icon in the main interface will now alert you when a contract is complete.
  • Several dialogues of the main mission have been edited and replaced.
  • Now Juno appears in the middle of the beach during the day.
  • A new location and a new store have been added.
  • Some images have been replaced.
  • 2 random events have been added.
  • Changed Alice's behavior during one of the main missions.
  • 23 new songs, 73 new images and 2 new animations have been added.
  • (And several minor changes that I've forgotten along the way.)
Bugs fixed:
  • Fixed a bug when taking a shower during the prologue.
  • Fixed bug with object in Hanna's mission
  • Fixed a bug with a jump between zones in the cinematic of a main mission.
  • Fixed a grammatical error in the game prologue. (Special thanks to 27)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Download links
MEGA:
- -

Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seems can't level up the girls yet.. so stuck with 2 missions that I won't be able to do in forever at this time.. so really we are locked to two missions only. Finally able to sell wood for Gold now. Have to wait for next update it seems to be able to continue with the mission. So really the only new thing in actuality is the new store to buy a buff. I bought the kit and now nothing more to do since girls do not level up to do them.

Hopefully next update continues more into the story and allows the girls to start leveling up.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Now how the hell do you unlock the 3rd picture for Alice and the single picture for Juno in the Gallery?
Buy the lockpicks from the person in the park at night, then click on the bathroom doorhandle when Alice is in there at night. The first time it is Alice's scene and the second is Juno's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmoron and Zeruelll

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
The MC can be a bit dumb but hey, that's what Lawful Good characters bordering around Lawful Stupid are. I'm interested to see how our MC develops later on in the story.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes