Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

The 0.3.6 update is here!!!
Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!
Notes:
  • 85 new renders added
  • Added 7 animations with Katty
  • New song added
  • New elements added to the tavern map
Bugs fixed:
  • A bug with the gallery has been fixed( Special thanks to the user Nykona)
  • The objective of a main story mission has been replaced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Download links
Mega: - -
Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Mercenaries [v0.3.6] [WickedGoat]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

The 0.4 update is here!!!
Notes:
  • 252 new renders added (Yes, I'm serious, 252!!!)
  • Added 12 new animations
  • 3 New song added
  • 4 new zones have been added
  • Several new girls have been added to the story
  • Approximately 30 minutes of new content focused on the main storyline
  • A new H scene with Alice has been added
  • Many, really many new dialogues have been added.
  • A new section has been added in the gallery for patreons only
And as always, a new easter egg has been added :D
This particular update took a long time to develop, I hope you enjoy it!
  • Download links
Mega: - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Mercenaries-0.4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Mercenaries [v0.4.0] [WickedGoat]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

Irabin

Jun 7, 2021
When the Alice sex part is finished, it automatically goes to the gallery and repeat the video.I think it's a bug.

Reactions: csum

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
How often is this game updated? It looks promising but ive been burned a few times with games on this premises. *cough* I'm looking at you HHG.

Devka

May 8, 2017
This release seems to be bugged. After the new Alice sex scene the gallery opens automatically and then you are stuck in a hot chocolate/taking Alices V-card groundhog day.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This release seems to be bugged. After the new Alice sex scene the gallery opens automatically and then you are stuck in a hot chocolate/taking Alices V-card groundhog day.

Hey guys It's been a while since the last Devlog Hehe
Alice's scene bug
First of all, I received a couple of reports of a bug present in Alice's last scene, the bug has been fixed for version 0.4.2 of the game, I'm afraid I won't be able to fix this bug for version 0.4, editing the script and uploading a new build could compromise the game saves, Special thanks to the users who reported this bug ♥
A big apology for all this :(
A new look for the site
My colleague ZaneDoh (He is the co-creator of the game and basically manages the Discrod server )and I have made some changes to the page of the game, we sincerely hope you like these changes ♥♥
The end of the beginning
The last two updates of the game have focused on the main story, I'm really happy with the result so far, it's almost a year since the beginning of the development of the game and I can't believe how far we have advanced, I certainly would not have been able to develop the game to this point without your support, I am very grateful for all the love you show to the game, thank you so much for that!
Special thanks to my Patreons for allowing me to continue the development of Mercenaries, guys, as I always say, this game is yours, it is thanks to you that this is possible, I love you!
See you in the next Devlog!

Devka

May 8, 2017
Ah, one of those. We didn't do adequate bug testing prior to release. Not gonna fix it for this release, but I did fix it for the next release. See you when the next release drops in a few weeks. Oh hey me and my bro made a pretty on our itch come look at it(see we linked it twice give us money). Anyway guess I'll check it out when the next release drops. Thanks for that status update Lerd0.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Changelog
I reading all CL and i wanna say, game loking OK, but like alwasys,
Dev waht use fucking Honey Selest or etm Renderes\Videos waht
can make just 250~ images per moth update need focus on somofuing differnt, i ma right?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes