MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Mercenaries [v0.4.5] [WickedGoat] Compressed

PC(~312MB):

Mac(~300MB):

from giqui
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I liked the game so far, but I have to say, I can't stop getting the impression that the MC's weak AF in this story.
Even if he isn't, I don't have the impression of him being strong in any way.
I wouldn't say anything about this if not for the fact taht dude graduated as one of the bests from a place that made them fight consistently every day.

That mild criticism aside, I found a couple of issues in the dialogue. Corrections are in the name files:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I liked the game so far, but I have to say, I can't stop getting the impression that the MC's weak AF in this story.
Even if he isn't, I don't have the impression of him being strong in any way.
I wouldn't say anything about this if not for the fact taht dude graduated as one of the bests from a place that made them fight consistently every day.

That mild criticism aside, I found a couple of issues in the dialogue. Corrections are in the name files:
If you have been banned from being able to wield a sword do you think you would be strong? He can not carry a sword in the kingdom so he has been giving a position of authority to assign missions and make decisions. The time he did wield weapon he worked and fought with the knights he did not want to kill them he just wanted to protect the little girl and the other time he had to surrender to prevent his companion from being killed.

Now he was trained to be a knight a swordsman NOT a close combat fighter so yes a swordsman without a sword is not going to be able to fight. If it said he was trained in many weapons and close combat or brawling it would be another story but a knight without a sword can't do much but defend if they have a shield otherwise they are goners.

So not sure how you take that as being weak.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
If you have been banned from being able to wield a sword do you think you would be strong? He can not carry a sword in the kingdom so he has been giving a position of authority to assign missions and make decisions. The time he did wield weapon he worked and fought with the knights he did not want to kill them he just wanted to protect the little girl and the other time he had to surrender to prevent his companion from being killed.

Now he was trained to be a knight a swordsman NOT a close combat fighter so yes a swordsman without a sword is not going to be able to fight. If it said he was trained in many weapons and close combat or brawling it would be another story but a knight without a sword can't do much but defend if they have a shield otherwise they are goners.

So not sure how you take that as being weak.
Re-read my first sentences. It's a constant impression I get from him by how he's written.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes