Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Need help w/ the Spring Quest; no clue what the look around hint/guide is asking me to do.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the only thing that pisses me off with this game, is that the quest system is completely useless, it says, "find a person" and that doesn't help! there's no tip on where i should look or anything of the sort, just some vague "find X", it's actually infuriating

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I am lost, I don't know where to look:unsure: (would be nice if the dev added a Hint for where to look) - A walkthrough would be nice too
image_2023-08-31_214726650.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am lost, I don't know where to look:unsure: (would be nice if the dev added a Hint for where to look) - A walkthrough would be nice too
View attachment 2894189
The real problem is the quest are given way too early. The new member will join you on later but quite a bit later so just continue building up affection and check all areas to get it to progress the main story.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I tried to use saveeditor to edit the gold amount but instead of showing 99999 gold, it depletes my gold and sets it to 0 gold amount which is weird... either it's a anti-cheat or something else

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
played it thru. was k... kinda a another hero's harem guild for ppl who have lost patience, and are willing to tak e a quality decrease in return for faster output. well popped in here wanting to point out a bug i encountered and some dialogue inconsistency issues. the basic issue is that quests are unlockable before they ought to be and that can cause issues. so basically gotthe recruitment dialogue for juno before giving juno the book and before finishing the quest to make room int he house. basically i went to her intending to give the book to her, but because the time wasn't specified, i found her during the evening period when i was suppsoed to go in the morning, so i go tthe she "oh i read the book" dialogue, but it continued to show in my quest bar i should still give her book but she basically just disappeared from the map. Maybe once i finished the room for her this would have resolved itself but i ended up jsut reloading the save to avoid these weird timing issues. i also found uh idr her name, but ur basically cidhood friend/ kinda exgf. i found the conversation weird where she's angry at u for having a harem in the woods. i mean at that stage it wasn't a harem cuz it was just one other girl. there's room for debate there, but i felt basically the conversation trigger could be a little adjusted. um i'm also not clear on the requirements for what looks like bathing/ possibly pool sex scenes in the gallery? i think i locked myself out of at least one of the though sinice alice is down for the count by the current story's end so not bothering but just an annoyng wrinkle for the currrent version. k then.

Reactions: MAD6999

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Mercenaries 0.5 Public Release
Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!
Hello Everyone!
The Wait is Over!
Over 3 weeks of Work has gone Into the HUGE V0.5 Update, and it's Well Worth the Wait!
We Have A Huge Lineup of the Highest Quality Renders and Animations being Released! Along With Main Story Continuation, New Locations, New Side-Questline with some Old Friends, New Resource and Much MUCH MORE!!!
Notes:
  • 271 New Renders
  • 17 New Animations Added
  • 3 New songs added
  • Added an option to highlight the icons on the minimap
  • Added Options Into New Sex Scenes
  • Two new locations have been added
  • Added a new Secondary Mission
  • Two scenes have been added to the "Main Mission" gallery
  • An extra security measure has been added to the Patrons-only scenes
Bugs fixed:
  • A scene in the Viggo's village tavern has been corrected
  • Some dialogs have been corrected
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next update will be available on the 28th at 00:00 UTC
  • Download links

Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mercenaries [v0.5.2] [WickedGoat] Compressed

PC (546MB) -

MAC (545MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Katty is not progressing after choosing the 3 extra services, she is no longer giving more hearts.

Edit: Nevermind, i just tipped her, gained gained +5 hearts and manage to unlock another scene.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Mercenaries-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes