DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If someone figures out how to continue "the little master of blood" quest, please post it here, I think everyone is stuck, this is why sandbox games need hints for the quests.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I already checked with devs, it's indeed a bug. The game with the fix it's already updated on Patreon, Mediafire and Mega.
The thread here might need to update links too.

Reactions: Luminosity247

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
If you in the main city just go back to the Inn in Viggo and you be receive with a scene, then go outside and the scene will play teloing that the tavern in Viggo is open for you. Go to the tavern at night

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
i am stuck after the spring queen contest. i've got the panties from shadow, but every time i want do go to the royal trasurer there is just a cutsceene where you can see leslie masturbating to a image of the queen, no way to give her the panties and get the border permit... i am stuck, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? - the questlog does not mention any other step.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
i am stuck after the spring queen contest. i've got the panties from shadow, but every time i want do go to the royal trasurer there is just a cutsceene where you can see leslie masturbating to a image of the queen, no way to give her the panties and get the border permit... i am stuck, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? - the questlog does not mention any other step.
Not really a bug. That's just a random event that can happen a bit too frequently. keep trying until she's at her post.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Cheat or gallery unlock?
Somehow this feels more annoying than other go here's n there's games
Probs because of last half a dozen games in a row were duds too

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
I'm stuck at the "The little master of blood" hint say to collect some information about master of blood or the crimson forest. I was been everywere but i can't find a way. Also Astrid is not in the Inn, to pay the room to sleep there.

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Patreon codes hashed in md5. Extracted from game files, if you know how to decode/brute force them, good luck. It can't have uppercase characters or begin/end with whitespaces.

Python:
define GMRN = "b86b82fe1b7e2869015c38e1913a7149"
define PRIV = "a03f952758b7aa521493e690c02dd4ea"

define DEBUG = "ad47d279eed07adbe84a53f5a6ff4206"

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Mercenaries 0.5.2 Public Release
42 minutes ago
Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!
Hello Everyone!
The 0.5.2 update is here!
Notes:
  • - Added 3 new scenes with krista
  • - Added a new dialogue with Vu
  • - An animation has been remastered
  • - Added a new Welcome Cinematic
  • - Added a new scene from the Main Mission (*Mc and Juno Spying Alice in the shower*)
  • - Added a new dialogue with Katty
  • - Added FanArt gallery (Special thanks to the artists who created the artwork❤)
  • - Added a mission with krista
  • The dialog box has been replaced with a new
Bugs fixed:
  • All the dialogues of the following missions have been revised and corrected:
-My bed smells like you
-Is this a kidnapping?
-Back to home
  • Fixed the bug that caused Alice to appear twice outside the guild house in the afternoon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next update will be available on the 12th at 02:00 UTC
  • Download links

Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
probably the pay wall scenes will get free when the game gets finished...at least thats what i like to think lol.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
models aren't hot and mc looks like a cuck. Get the basics right. Have a good day

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Game isn't worth subscribing just for a Patreon cheat code.

I've only just started and the MC is a complete pussy, protects someone, gets court-marshalled for it, but it must be a mistake because there's no way his Demi-human hating queen and asshole of a captain would ever do any wrong.

The fuck?

Reactions: MAD6999
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes