OldGuyLogan

Jan 29, 2023
where can i find a tool to cut the trees and gain wood?
You progress the story to where you speak to alice at midday about expanding the guild house, then speak to the blacksmith (Krista), she will direct you to the general store where you can speak to Aurora about the construction materials at which point the axe will become available to buy for 150 gold.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheats Mod :

Mercenaries 0.6 :
/ (476 Mo)

For the moment I only added moneys cheat, I don't know what else can be useful so we will see in the future for more features.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF at least 2 fucking updates with more crap filler! I don't care to wander the fuck around to find a new fucking event I want to see the story progress! At this time the developer is just milking the damn game by making some events that are not even in the fucking tracker to make you wander around trying to find a damn new event.

Game is going to shit.
1. Milking game with non trackable eventrs
2. More patreon locked events
3. Story events super fucking small last real story update was around 5 minutes of content

Too many damn developers anymore decide to fuck up games and not even work on the content or the story but turn it into some thing else completely! They don't damn well learn by reading reviews or feedback and work on fixing the problems. At this rate just wait at least 5 damn updates before trying again MAYBE by that many damn updates there will actually be new damn content!

Reactions: Portjoe

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1702971897188.png

Mercenaries 0.6 Public Release

Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!
Notes:
  • - 58 New Renders have been added
  • - 2 New animations have been added
  • - Added 3 scenes with Grettel
  • - A new Location has been added
  • - A new resource (Iron) has been added
  • - Extra spaces have been added in the inventory for Special objects
  • - A new menu has been added: Notices Menu, it will save the notices when a new mercenary joins the guild, events and new rooms
1702971926394.png
In some cases you will also have the possibility to fast travel to a location from this menu.
1702971945137.png

Bugs fixed:

• All Astrid's mission dialogues have been revised
  • All Aurora mission dialogues have been revised
  • Fixed a bug in the purchase menu of the weapon store
  • 2 Animations were reworked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Download links

Important! After downloading the update, if you are going to continue a saved game, go to the guild house to sleep before exploring the new content!

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Mercenaries-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadwin

May 30, 2017
Are there any relevant new content with grettel? There was no sex scene in this update, even the halloween event was just some depressed shit without any sex scene.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1703484732569.png

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year! ✨ Thank you for sharing with us this amazing journey called Mercenaries May the peace and joy of the season fill your lives!

Goat❤

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Aug 2, 2020
Mercenaries 0.5.2 Public Release
42 minutes ago

Hello Everyone!
The 0.5.2 update is here!
Notes:
  • - Added 3 new scenes with krista
  • - Added a new dialogue with Vu
  • - An animation has been remastered
  • - Added a new Welcome Cinematic
  • - Added a new scene from the Main Mission (*Mc and Juno Spying Alice in the shower*)
  • - Added a new dialogue with Katty
  • - Added FanArt gallery (Special thanks to the artists who created the artwork❤)
  • - Added a mission with krista
  • The dialog box has been replaced with a new
Bugs fixed:
  • All the dialogues of the following missions have been revised and corrected:
-My bed smells like you
-Is this a kidnapping?
-Back to home
  • Fixed the bug that caused Alice to appear twice outside the guild house in the afternoon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next update will be available on the 12th at 02:00 UTC
  • Download links

**** MEGA ****
Hey Bro,

I've been playing this game for quite sometime now. But, since 3 or 4 updates before, ever since Viggo's Village is introduced I'm stuck there. I completed the scene where Feena Explains what help she needs, I also completed the Hot chocolate scene and later the scene with Alice. But I'm stuck where the quest says, "While Feena Prepares the expedition you should explore the village a bit". I've clicked everywhere on the screen, but I get only 2 locations and i.e. in front of the Inn and in front of the Money Exchange. Can you guyzzzz please help me out. there's no other location to check and I've also slept and refreshed the day 20 to 30 times. But still the result is the same. I've also tried playing the game from the start, but the result is the same.

Please help me !!!!

Aug 2, 2020
Hey Bro,

I've been playing this game for quite sometime now. But, since 3 or 4 updates before, ever since Viggo's Village is introduced I'm stuck there. I completed the scene where Feena Explains what help she needs, I also completed the Hot chocolate scene and later the scene with Alice. But I'm stuck where the quest says, "While Feena Prepares the expedition you should explore the village a bit". I've clicked everywhere on the screen, but I get only 2 locations and i.e. in front of the Inn and in front of the Money Exchange. Can you guyzzzz please help me out. there's no other location to check and I've also slept and refreshed the day 20 to 30 times. But still the result is the same. I've also tried playing the game from the start, but the result is the same.

Please help me !!!!

1703956671797.png

1703956710920.png

1703956747344.png

These are the only three places I can explore.

Please help me !!! I don't see where else to go. I've clicked everywhere on the screen on all times of the Day.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes