molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is quite broken.. took forever to the damn woman was not masturbating to turn in panties. The scene with alice is now stuck on a permanent loop with the gallery stuck open.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Notes:
  • 152 New Renders
  • A mini-game has been added to the tree cutting mechanic
  • 2 New song added
  • 2 new locations have been added
  • A new scene with Astrid has been added.
  • Approximately 20 minutes of new content for the main mission
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Download links
- -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Mercenaries-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I reading all CL and i wanna say, game loking OK, but like alwasys,
Dev waht use fucking Honey Selest or etm Renderes\Videos waht
can make just 250~ images per moth update need focus on somofuing differnt, i ma right?
Jesus please proof read your posts. Why did you mention Honey Select? I prefer Koikatsu's art style but I think some people use Honey Select for video functionality or something.

• Haha
Reactions: God_Batman

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Jesus please proof read your posts. Why did you mention Honey Select? I prefer Koikatsu's art style but I think some people use Honey Select for video functionality or something.
Unless he was drunk, have some kind of disease that makes the brain slower in general or it's just underage, there is no way that he wrote everything like that all and still does.
Even if English is not his main language, internet sure does help ALOT even when you don't know the basic lol.

DelxDream75

Jan 16, 2021
Well that update frustrated me soo much with the stupidity and uslessness of the character you play as that I can no longer play the game. Was OK up to that point, MC was still a but dumb but can sort of Chalk it up to conditioning during training but after how he was treated and a year plus of being in charge of the mercenaries, he is a usless piece if garbage I cannot stand anymore. Good luck creator, but game is no longer for me.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i think it would be cool for the mc race to be revealed where the mc race is revealed and the quenn will have to rethink her plans as instead she will try to get you back on her side and dont interrupt the story again i like to be able to save anywhere and it would be nice to shift the income to more passive when you not in country

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2340357

Overview:
Take the role of a young man who, by fate becomes the head of a guild of mercenaries,
your task is to recruit girls to join your (Harem) organization, send them on missions,
collect resources to gradually grow your guild.
The Kingdom of Ahrah hides an ancient and dangerous secret that has,
been forgotten by time but is slowly beginning to resurface.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: WickedGoat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Lerd0 thanks for the links

View attachment 2340373 View attachment 2340364 View attachment 2340365 View attachment 2340366 View attachment 2340367 View attachment 2340369 View attachment 2340370 View attachment 2340371 View attachment 2340372
Stuck after hot cocoa scene. Quest log still just says to "explore the village a bit" but I can't find anything else at any time of day.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
go to the lake click on map then just wait
Ah that explains it. For some reason I assumed the map function was disabled for this area.

Do you know if there is any purpose for the snowmen? Even if I don't touch them they still end up disappearing.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes