Ren'Py Merging of the Stars [v0.5] [4PadGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I tried the isekaiexpress download link and it is only 95mb and broken. So I checked the gofile link which is 541mb and actually extracts/runs fine. That isekaiexpress link needs to be fixed.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, and I wouldn't expect you to if you dislike them. There are plenty of sandbox games that don't have a VN version to play, but when they have both it's pretty common for sandbox to end up with more content. Like I said, usually the extra content ends up being some side LI or w/e that isn't even really important to the story at all. But I'm sure it varies by game, ofc.

And I definitely agree with SonsOfLiberty: that game isn't really a sandbox; there's one sandbox element, which also serves as a progress indicator. Technically it is, but it's not really what is typically thought of when the term sandbox is used.
Yeah. I've tried a few that are totally out of my wheelhouse. Grindy af and just not fun to play for me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah. I've tried a few that are totally out of my wheelhouse. Grindy af and just not fun to play for me.
wait, what?

didnt you read dev notes regarding sandbox:
"You get a deeper immersion in the game;
more choices of actions;
full control over the game's playthrough;
the ability to repeat and modify sex scenes;
all sexual content is available."

damn, i didnt know myself sandbox is such a great stuff:love:
also great that "all sexual content is available":love:
:BootyTime::BootyTime:

Reactions: KinkiSham

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
An open world with a damn time limit is a waste of time. So yeah people might as well just purely do VN since the sandbox navigation is horrible and sometimes the events wont trigger in open world.

• Haha
Reactions: lbt and KinkiSham

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Fantaaaaaastic.
Beautifull babes , hot and horny.
Had my doubts with the 0.1 but right now i'm going full for this one.
Dear dev . please keep 'm cumming.

• Red Heart

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
This needs the animated tag. I usually filter out games without animations but caught this game as I opened a new tab.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
available for 7 months but not a single rating .... and the thread is only about the kind of sandbox or vn and not about game content? must be a bad game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
available for 7 months but not a single rating .... and the thread is only about the kind of sandbox or vn and not about game content? must be a bad game
It probably doesn't have any ratings because up until a few days ago, this was still v0.1 here. I know some people jump to rate a game right away, but most people won't rate something based off the first release. And some people feel very strongly about sandboxes, so they might only talk about that. It doesn't make it a bad game; that's a pretty bad assumption on your part, TBH.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...What do the blue hearts represent? I'm guessing red hearts are for love, affection, or relationship points. But I'm not sure of the blue.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
The sandbox in this is awful. Its really easy to get yourself in a situation where you can't sleep anywhere. Also being trapped in your place of work is the most depressing possible scenario i've ever come across in this games.

Reactions: lbt and Cockva

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Started in Sandbox of then i get all the content but i can't even find my workspot. I'm just wondering inside the building....

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
What about the girls from the previous game? Will they appear in this one too? If not, why play first if in the end you have to abandon them?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes