Ren'Py Merging of the Stars [v0.5] [4PadGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Used Unren on it and was surprised to find that the images are in cpp file format (C++) anyone know of a simple way to convert 'em all without too much of a hastle? Ideally a batch convert, rather than doing it one by one.
Did you ever get an answer and / or find out how to open the files?
Same problem here and asking google / bing / duckduck etc. didn't help any :/

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
any ideas if the updated versions will ever make it here, or is the above just a demo and thats that ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are there any other links? preferably MEGA
The mirror links on the OP are the only ones available right now. You can use Report (like on this post) on the OP and choose "Other" for the reason, then fill in the text box with a request for a Mega link. However, I'm doubtful that will be added to what's available, given you have something like 5 options already. GoFile usually is decently fast as well, doesn't have a download limit, and doesn't care about VPN. Otherwise, WorkUpload is pretty good, although certain IP addresses that VPNs use have been blacklisted by them.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
The mirror links on the OP are the only ones available right now. You can use Report (like on this post) on the OP and choose "Other" for the reason, then fill in the text box with a request for a Mega link. However, I'm doubtful that will be added to what's available, given you have something like 5 options already. GoFile usually is decently fast as well, doesn't have a download limit, and doesn't care about VPN. Otherwise, WorkUpload is pretty good, although certain IP addresses that VPNs use have been blacklisted by them.
Ohh too bad, Gofile's just a coinflip for me. As for WorkUpload those links just never work for me anymore even on new devices. I'm guessing it's just like how you described it and my ip add might've been one of those blacklisted ones

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
Oh a sequel of MOS nice.

Edit : wait what version 0.3 is been out but not here?oh no.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I just looked at his Patreon and version .3 was released last month. Development is ongoing but apparently locked behind a paywall.
No future tags listed there either.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes