Ren'Py Merging of the Stars [v0.5] [4PadGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i bet this "VN Mode" is some kinect novel type of game, maybe with some angle options on the sex scenes and this kind of stuff.
You'd be wrong...

Visual novel

Suitable for players who just want to enjoy the story;
you see the continuous course of the story;
you don't waste your time wandering around the map;
all the story and erotic content is available to you;
some of the sexual content is unavailable.

Sandbox

You get a deeper immersion in the game;
more choices of actions;
full control over the game's playthrough;
the ability to repeat and modify sex scenes;
all sexual content is available.
VN = some of the sexual content is unavailable.

SB = the ability to repeat and modify sex scenes; all sexual content is available.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I don't understand where this enormous difficulty is in writing the various languages that the game has installed independently.
I really find that disrespectful.
img gioco.jpg
img gioco2.jpg

Reactions: KinkiSham

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
1689539109465.jpeg

So, I spent almost the entire week on my first event with Nicki. Again endless games with lighting and posing. But I won and finished this event on Friday. By the way there was a lot of posing work in this event starting in the second half. Including a small intimate scene on the couch. I made a total of 58 pictures and 2 animations for this event. Oh, and also rewrote this event a bit at the beginning. Since the effects of the 2 previous events were not factored in where they should be. Why I didn't notice this before is a mystery for me.

By the way, write in the comments if you don't want me to write spoilers in my weekly reports.

Well yesterday I made some pictures for the following small events with Nicki. Got them processed and fully prepared today.

1689539143797.jpeg

For now, that's it. There are two more events left for this issue, with Nicki and another with her friend. I think it will take another two weeks to work on them. But maybe a little longer, because there's going to be stuff in there that I haven't worked on yet. And that might hold me up a little bit. But let's hope for the best...

That's all for now!

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Hi!

I am the developer of this game. Thanks to everyone who likes my games!

Next I will answer the main question, why did I make Sandbox and VN modes in one game?

I originally planned to make this game in Sandbox mode. Why? Because my first games I played in this genre were Sandbox and it influenced me a lot. It was those first games that pushed me to do something similar, but with blackjack and hookers :). That is my story as I see it. And I see it as a beautiful, interesting and eventful game universe.

By the way, when I invited patrons to vote on what mode they would like. The majority chose the sandbox mode. Well, who am I to argue with my patrons :rolleyes:.

But as the game engine was being developed, I realized that if I added VN mode as a bonus, it would only be a plus. Well it wasn't hard really, if I already had a Sandbox engine. After all, giving players more choices is always right and good.

And now about the restrictions for the VN mode. I'll tell you right away that there won't be many restrictions. Although I wanted to add VN mode as an easy mode, without hardcore at all.

On the storyline will be unavailable very little, but it concerns mainly deep branching. Truthfully I'm still in contemplation if this restriction is necessary. So if I find a way to quickly isolate some of the content, I will add all story content to VN mode. No restrictions.

Well, repeatable events, can't be in VN mode. Do you see why or not? In Sandbox mode, at a certain point in the story, you will have a girl available to you at a certain time and place. You can go to her and do to her what she allows you to do to yourself at that point. As you progress further in the same repeatable event, new actions will be unlocked. For example, you got to anal with her in the story, so anal sex with her will open up for you in that event as well. Plus I will add different poses for already available actions and so on. So now tell me, how do I do that for VN mode?

So what do we have? I added VN mode as a bonus. It will allow players who don't like Sandbox games to play my game too.

Oh, and one more thing. Do you know how much work it takes to make a game in VN mode? VN is 10% of Sandbox! I'm speaking from personal experience...

And topikstarter, please add to the description of all languages to which the game is translated. I did not in vain tried so hard with the translation?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And topikstarter, please add to the description of all languages to which the game is translated. I did not in vain tried so hard with the translation?
Use the report feature on the OP, report other, then in the box explain what you want added and tell them you are the dev....

Reactions: Bob69 and KinkiSham

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
KinkiSham, you should really apply for a dev badge, and you will have thread ownership and can edit the OP how you like and add/remove things you don't like/want, to a certain degree, you can't go removing download links willy nilly though.

• Hey there
Reactions: KinkiSham and Bob69

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Why not report it and ask them to add the languages and send that screenshot???

It probably would have been added by now if you did that.
What SonsOLiverty said.
And also I find it really disrespectful that you're not an uploader yet so you can do our not paid job better. But as I can see you can't even report... soo.

KinkiSham Open a ticket for Dev Badge and thread owner ship.
I answer to you two...
I am an Italian translator, I would not have downloaded the game, if I had read the possibility of enabling Italian among the languages...
since I've encountered this several times in several games here on f95, I simply said that "it doesn't seem absurd to me to write that there are other languages than English"
I'm not sure who I should report it to, other than making a post where I try to make myself understood with the images, so as not to run into misunderstandings due to the language.
I think it is also in the interest of whoever created the game and put all those languages, to let people know that it can be played in various translations, because now I had downloaded it to make a translation into Italian, but if I had to play it, I wouldn't I would have if I only read the English language.
I hope you have understood my concept, without wanting to make controversy, my thought remains this.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I answer to you two...
I am an Italian translator, I would not have downloaded the game, if I had read the possibility of enabling Italian among the languages...
since I've encountered this several times in several games here on f95, I simply said that "it doesn't seem absurd to me to write that there are other languages than English"
I'm not sure who I should report it to, other than making a post where I try to make myself understood with the images, so as not to run into misunderstandings due to the language.
I think it is also in the interest of whoever created the game and put all those languages, to let people know that it can be played in various translations, because now I had downloaded it to make a translation into Italian, but if I had to play it, I wouldn't I would have if I only read the English language.
I hope you have understood my concept, without wanting to make controversy, my thought remains this.
Like I said you are free to join our team, that does this stuff FOR FREE, we are severe understaffed, mods await your application.
And how you likely noticed BaasB is one of the most active people one here. They can make a mistake or even 20 when they create threads for and update like 50 games a day...

You know there is a Report button:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's as easy as that. If you have the image posted in the post you replied it will be done, soon-ish. Depends how much we have to do.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Like I said you are free to join our team, that does this stuff FOR FREE, we are severe understaffed, mods await your application.
And how you likely noticed BaasB is one of the most active people one here. They can make a mistake or even 20 when they create threads for and update like 50 games a day...

You know there is a Report button:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's as easy as that. If you have the image posted in the post you replied it will be done, soon-ish. Depends how much we have to do.
as for the translations, I also do them completely for free... I do them in a team for the page you see in my signature.

of the report you are showing me, I admit that I have not been aware until now... now that I know, don't worry that you won't have to tell me a second time... I apologize, but I didn't know, because I didn't never used.

as for joining you, I don't know, at this point the Italian version exists, I don't know how it's made, and by whom... if you want we can continue in private so we also avoid clogging the theard of the game with "personal" discussions "

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
as for the translations, I also do them completely for free... I do them in a team for the page you see in my signature.

of the report you are showing me, I admit that I have not been aware until now... now that I know, don't worry that you won't have to tell me a second time... I apologize, but I didn't know, because I didn't never used.

as for joining you, I don't know, at this point the Italian version exists, I don't know how it's made, and by whom... if you want we can continue in private so we also avoid clogging the theard of the game with "personal" discussions "
I meant the uploader team, who updates Game post, posts new games and keeps them clean ;)
But yeah last post becuase of topic.

salyana

Jun 5, 2020
There is some serious issues with the french translation.
"Vous" is used when it shouldn't and I guess as a prank someone wrote totally out of places sentences.
But so far, the game seems nice except that

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes