GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me why I got expelled despite onl having failed one mission? As you can see in the snap only that one ission is a failure so Aika could lose her virginity. But then the white haired dude tells aika she failed and has to leave after I killed the demon in "rescue the stranded survivors". Is this a bug? This is the dlsite append version.

Last edited:

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
so I'm on the "Soara Town Gang Eradication" mission and facing the demon boss.
no matter what I chose between figthing the demon or accept defeat, I'm still getting expelled from school and the game is changing the route from Main to Branch.

my character isn't virgin and her status is now "loves sex" and I've failed (purposely) 3 missions.

does failing 3 missions affect the route?
is there still a way to not get expelled?
or is it that the Main route shouldn't have any failing missions?
or... getting expelled and switching to Branch route is part of the Main story?

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
I figured anyone interested in this game might want to play one handed, so I spent way too long making an autohotkey script for wasd & mouse control.
if your keyboard have Numpad, there's no need to use AHK and you can play single handedly using the Numpads

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
What is the difference between the normal route and the appropriate route for heroin status?
This only happens after your first playthrough.

Normal route basically means the true route (the real story the author intended if they ever make a sequel which probably won't happen). Even if you were playing toward the corrupt route for ex (lost every mission), you can automatically continue on the normal route. You can choose any route I think once you beat them all.

This feature is basically like a scene selection or a playthrough selection.

The appropriate route for heroine status means the story will progress based on the choices you make.

Reactions: Carlos RAW

Floatingdeadfish

Feb 3, 2021
I'm having issues with controlling the character, she appear to be only going up and left, down and right just doesn't work. Any solutions for this? for now.PNG

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Anybody have the "Scenarios Folder"because the links don't have that in it every time I download them here. its required to run the game?! So its odd they didn't add it??!!

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You know, i just realized something when playing this game. Theres three characters that look and behave extremely similarly to a trio known as Levi Squad from AoT. Especially when one of them bit his tongue, while trying to be smug. Talk about drawing inspiration from other sources, eh?

But thats not the worst thing... the worst thing, that bothers me the most, are snakes. I couldnt quite put my finger on whats wrong with them when i saw em, until i finally did... Normal snakes have a pair of fangs, but the ones in OneOne1 games have teeth. Regular teeth. You will be bothered too when you see it, i guarantee it.

EDIT: btw, i didnt get my heroine into whoring yet, but im curious whether its possible to avoid pregnancy? Heard its omnipresent in this game and im just not into that shit.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes