Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
n.png

Can you actually do this
cause i looked at the game files and saw a version of the profile with the brothel bar bikini on and another one where shes lactating and i want to know how to get it

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
hmm evcg was compressed too much the dmg is no joke

Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade [ONEONE1] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.50GB
Download ~997MB

Mega - - Workupload - -

Have Fun! ♡

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Yes, you can take it yourself with a dildo, but I don't remember how or when.
It's a quest reward from some old guy who owns a store in the western part of the starter town IIRC, I believe for the second quest he gives you.

Apr 8, 2021
Oki, I've been seeing lots of people that say they are able to play this on joyplay and something about a patch, what is the patch, how can I get it, why isn't it there already for everyone to see? Actually, scratch that, just give the damn patch.

Feb 16, 2019
Oki, I've been seeing lots of people that say they are able to play this on joyplay and something about a patch, what is the patch, how can I get it, why isn't it there already for everyone to see? Actually, scratch that, just give the damn patch.
Joiplay is an app that can let you play most rpgm and Ren'py games. The app is in the play store if you want and as for the patch, it's specifically for playing the game in joiplay and its located in the Joiplay discord

Conga

Feb 24, 2020
I can't seem to load a save after restarting the game and it displays this message in japanese. If someone can help me with this that would be amazing View attachment 1363670
Joiplay is an app that can let you play most rpgm and Ren'py games. The app is in the play store if you want and as for the patch, it's specifically for playing the game in joiplay and its located in the Joiplay discord
Can you give me file patch? Thanks.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Which ones? mos of the time the missing audio files are due a bad first decompression of the game
All of them, I downloaded this version, no voices were playing, neither during scenes, dialogue, nothing, the voice were also on in the sound settings menu but no luck.
Then I installed my steam version, and for some strange reason, that one had no voices either. I've no idea what's going on

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
All of them, I downloaded this version, no voices were playing, neither during scenes, dialogue, nothing, the voice were also on in the sound settings menu but no luck.
Then I installed my steam version, and for some strange reason, that one had no voices either. I've no idea what's going on
Always turn off your antivirus before installing and make an exception after.
Try donwloading the game again
Dont try to link the game with your steam app or account

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes