Damian888

Mar 6, 2020
What's wrong with this game !? Not only is it a shame to the developer that the game is very easy, there is also no rape! How many battles have passed!

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Um I've played this game before in the past and there's a lot of rape but you have to lose to battles but some scenes have hearts on the building or above the person and their is three routes,slut route,normal route,and one other its been awhile but there is indeed rape last time I played the final Update. On my old computer but I upgraded it! but a week ago I couldn't get the thing to run so ya if there's anyway around that when using winrar or 7zip or some other method it would be greatly appreciated see how it unzip s but didn't run for me?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Im using joiplay.
And already using patch

Its worked yesterday..its feels like the save file corrupt.
My save file non virgin..when i try to load again its still virgin..maybe i will try to create multiple saves
I Keep getting "Zavlavski" same error they had and I can't figure out how to get joiplay to let me play it ? Is there a way you could tell us how you setup your files for joiplay for that game or maybe send them setup am sorry if am asking to much I've been trying for 3 days on and off breaks trying to fix it but no luck

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Not sure if someone posted this yet, but for anyone having a hard time getting Aika pregnant:
  1. Rest at your dorms bed 'till your womb status says danger.
  2. Go to whatever place with monsters.
  3. Get fucked.
  4. Kill the monster.
  5. Hold Shift and walk around 'till a dialogue box pops up.
  6. You will be transported to a different map where you can give birth to whatever monster.

Reactions: Elten
Mar 24, 2019
I Keep getting "Zavlavski" same error they had and I can't figure out how to get joiplay to let me play it ? Is there a way you could tell us how you setup your files for joiplay for that game or maybe send them setup am sorry if am asking to much I've been trying for 3 days on and off breaks trying to fix it but no luck
I've been trying to figure out how to play it as well on how to run it

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Retarded Question but will there be a Android version of it?
Agreed since its non functional to 85-95% (Keep in mind this percentage is a opinion estimate?) Somebody who has knowledge of how to do it I wish they could make a Android version! I tried once but lack knowledge on how to even make it run towards A Android device Using Android studio (maybe TIP:www file is used for it to run files somehow)also is posting links forbidden not mega but like wiki tutorials and help

Mar 24, 2019
Agreed since its non functional to 85-95% (Keep in mind this percentage is a opinion estimate?) Somebody who has knowledge of how to do it I wish they could make a Android version! I tried once but lack knowledge on how to even make it run towards A Android device Using Android studio (maybe TIP:www file is used for it to run files somehow)also is posting links forbidden not mega but like wiki tutorials and help
I mean depends on what type of Phone of you have For me I have a Google Pixel 4a and idk if it could be come into a APK File and if it's compatible with your phone or if it could run it

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I mean depends on what type of Phone of you have For me I have a Google Pixel 4a and idk if it could be come into a APK File and if it's compatible with your phone or if it could run it
Very True in some cases but not this one that app has a way to work with that but I couldn't figure it out and I wish I could play this game? without fail? And errors!

Albireo

Mar 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I got expelled despite onl having failed one mission? As you can see in the snap only that one ission is a failure so Aika could lose her virginity. But then the white haired dude tells aika she failed and has to leave after I killed the demon in "rescue the stranded survivors". Is this a bug? This is the dlsite append version.
I snagged the same version and am having the same issue, even went through and did it full success and it still auto fails you and boots you to the alt route. seems this was an issue with an earlier version of the Steam version too. It was later fixed, so im guessing they accidentally caused the same issue in the append version on DLsite. Most upsetting, anyone have a save for early chapter 2? or know if a completion in the alt route will allow a normal route playthough?

rcomhai

Jun 27, 2018
Please help.

I tried to use save editor and this happened

I started over..4 Times.. deleting old one and playing again from start...everytime i close the game..and want to load my save..it become like that.. please help..i love this game
how can you play on joiplay

OrdinaryGamer

Mar 13, 2020
This bug has been around for a while and has happened to me currently.
I actually bought the game in DLsite the
And I want to do the "Normal Route" (Virgin route) first before the other endings!
Then in Ch.1, I keep getting expelled even though I completed all the missions without fail!
Am I missing something or what? Cuz people have been saying it was already patched and still I have this issue!
Hopefully someone found the solution cuz I really want to find all the endings and h-scenes by myself without copying other save files.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
how can you play on joiplay
I've been waiting for a answer on how to play on joiplay to! Also joiplay had a update where its easier to setup and use now but I can tell your where to look for possibly A good outcome I know I tried. (first go to the three dots "..." in A downward row look in "help" settings that relate to "RPGM VX Ace"! Also I've noticed that some games require "html" settings in joiplay on for reading files top 3 down in html settings! ). Ps: mess around with those settings and some others and maybe it will work! If you find a solution could you send the joiplay settings you used in image please ty ! Hopefully this helps!

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes