Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Always turn off your antivirus before installing and make an exception after.
Try donwloading the game again
Dont try to link the game with your steam app or account
Idk what else to try, I made sure my firewall didn't block it, I re-downloaded it, still no voice, I'm stumped, thx for trying tho.
Just weird, music plays like normal, sound effects too, the voices folder is in the audio folder, but no voices, idk.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Idk what else to try, I made sure my firewall didn't block it, I re-downloaded it, still no voice, I'm stumped, thx for trying tho.
Just weird, music plays like normal, sound effects too, the voices folder is in the audio folder, but no voices, idk.
Did you checked the setting menu?
Check the RPGM version of the game and try donwloading the srcipts from the RPGM main page

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Do I need to let Aika lose and be raped to unlock lewd options or is there a point in the story where they naturally open up?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Do I need to let Aika lose and be raped to unlock lewd options or is there a point in the story where they naturally open up?
you need Aika to lose her virginity for the lewd options.

losing to one of the bosses and being raped is the quickest way but you can also take it yourself with a dildo in chapter 3 of the normal route.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
losing to one of the bosses and being raped is the quickest way
Ugh, again this bullshit system.
Why can't you just fuck someone if you want to fuck someone?
Sigh~

Anyway, any1 knows why i can't skip text?
The usual buttons for it like ctrl or shift don't work.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm having save problems when I try to load any save it refuses to work after a while, I don't know if it's a bug or I can't save outside of school

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how many times to her pregnant. is there a item to make it go faster. in battle can she get pregnant

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
how many times to her pregnant. is there a item to make it go faster. in battle can she get pregnant
from what I remember you have to fail a total of 6 missions 3 in the main school route to be sent to the branch school route then another 3 missions to get a worm remodeling event that allows you to get pregnant.

you will know when it happens as the event makes you pregnant.

also, i will include the walkthrough. the part about pregnancy is on page 13

Reactions: f9account

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
can someone tell me. why her pussy and ass is lock. she got rape but after i made her lose on the mission for a vase

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
here the dumb questions. is there way to get naked out in battle. like running naked and corruption how to level it up

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
here the dumb questions. is there way to get naked out in battle. like running naked and corruption how to level it up
Each story chapter have a development limit, you have to keep going with the main story, check the guide to see how to trigger the exposure level.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes