Taisho123

May 20, 2021
hello anyone knows why my save file cant open when i become evil my load file cant open it say in Japanese can someone help me

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I have a few questions;

After going full screen, the image quality drops a bit. Is there any way to upgrade this?

Does successfully completing missions have any other significance besides earning gold? I find it more logical to choose to lose rather than fight. Gold is easily earned anyway, if finishing missions doesn't matter other than earning gold, I will lose to every boss. At least I see sex scenes

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I have a few questions;

After going full screen, the image quality drops a bit. Is there any way to upgrade this?

Does successfully completing missions have any other significance besides earning gold? I find it more logical to choose to lose rather than fight. Gold is easily earned anyway, if finishing missions doesn't matter other than earning gold, I will lose to every boss. At least I see sex scenes
OneOne1 games are based on paths, Good(true,normal,slut) and Evil (Normal, bad, slut)

The games are on RPGM system, the resolution is limited.

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
OneOne1 games are based on paths, Good(true,normal,slut) and Evil (Normal, bad, slut)

The games are on RPGM system, the resolution is limited.
If I constantly surrender, I'll get sex scenes. According you say, it is the way of evil. But what do I get if I consistently beat the bosses and go the good way? When I beat bosses, I get nothing but gold.

I save before I fight bosses. First I surrender and I see the scene. After seeing the scene, I continue from the good path. I don't know if I'm doing it right.

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
If I constantly surrender, I'll get sex scenes. According you say, it is the way of evil. But what do I get if I consistently beat the bosses and go the good way? When I beat bosses, I get nothing but gold.

I save before I fight bosses. First I surrender and I see the scene. After seeing the scene, I continue from the good path. I don't know if I'm doing it right.
You shuld check the Guide then.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Looking to give this game a try. Quick question to those who played: Is there a "wholesome" route with any of the characters, or is it strictly rape and corruption type of game?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Looking to give this game a try. Quick question to those who played: Is there a "wholesome" route with any of the characters, or is it strictly rape and corruption type of game?
Yes, oneone1 Games are always about corruption, rape, death and prostitution.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
there is a true/wholesome rout in the game but it only has 1 or 2 h scenes.

there are 2 versions of it one for a virgin main character which is the Pure Love ending and the other is for for a non virgin main character which is the normal ending both are obtained in the school rout.

The Pure Love ending can be easy to miss as you have to do some easily miss able side quests in some of the chapters.

and as Droidcat39 said oneone1 Games are always about corruption, rape, death and prostitution. which means almost all the h scenes in the game are about those topics

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, I have just downloaded the game and it says I'm not running the latest version. Please help
Latest version of what? Post a screen shot, is its about the nw.js:

RPG Maker MV use a pretty old version of nw.js (basically the game engine). Updating nw.js to a newer version might fix your problem. If you don't want to overwrite the game's original files, extract nw.js to a new folder and copy the game's "www" folder and "project.json" file into it.

Here you can download a newer version of nw.js:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragoncunt123
Jan 7, 2022
I know its been years since the game released but can anyone share a latest save file.
I looked at the few working save files in previous pages but none of them have any H stats maxed nor do they have sex attacks unlocked.

I'm looking for a save with high/max H stats, if anyone still has it, please share. Thank You :)

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I know its been years since the game released but can anyone share a latest save file.
I looked at the few working save files in previous pages but none of them have any H stats maxed nor do they have sex attacks unlocked.

I'm looking for a save with high/max H stats, if anyone still has it, please share. Thank You :)
The max level depend on the chapter, you can use cheat engine.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes