Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
May I ask question, I downloaded(mega one) this game yesterday from this site, but during the 1st quest(candle blabla) I can't finish it since I can't find the imp monster,instead I found a treasure box with antivenom inside it, anyone know how to fix it?
Dunno if someone already answered you but I was searching for an answer too and found nothing, tried again and found out we might have missed the entrance in the cave before the treasure box with antivenom since the entrance is only in the middle (with no light).

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
How do I walk down a lewd path in normal route? Monsters don't do H attack to me and idk how to raise lewdness. Already in ch3

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do I walk down a lewd path in normal route? Monsters don't do H attack to me and idk how to raise lewdness. Already in ch3
The easiest way is to let yourself be defeated by a boss, so they'll rape you and from then on you have plenty more sexual related option to do, and monsters will H-attack you. The harder way is waiting until someone sells you a dildo you can use to pop your own cherry and from then it works the same as having been raped. The dildo is sold roughly in chapters 3 or 4 by an NPC in the shop that you made a mission for previously. I don't remember exactly when, where and who because it's been awhile since I played, but that's how you do it.

Reactions: Genexis

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
The easiest way is to let yourself be defeated by a boss, so they'll rape you and from then on you have plenty more sexual related option to do, and monsters will H-attack you. The harder way is waiting until someone sells you a dildo you can use to pop your own cherry and from then it works the same as having been raped. The dildo is sold roughly in chapters 3 or 4 by an NPC in the shop that you made a mission for previously. I don't remember exactly when, where and who because it's been awhile since I played, but that's how you do it.
thanks!

Reactions: leathermax

Potsu999

Jan 10, 2021
100% save the save file is right at beginning of the last battle just finish that then you'll unlock all the extra stuff

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
to use cheat engine you just double the value and add 1.

so if you have 100 gold you put 201 un the cheat engine.
That's the thing, I've tried to use Cheat Engine before and long story short, it didn't work out. Had to redownload the whole thing and grab a save from here.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Use RPGMakerSaveEdit then. It's not rocket science.
Do you think I haven't tried?

I can only edit gold and Aika's stats (and NOTHING else), and even then the stat changes aren't reflected in the status screen or gameplay.

Please try it yourself, and if it works for you, I'd like to know how you did it. Maybe it isn't rocket scienec, but it also doesn't work, and that's exactly the problem.

Reactions: Rufio

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
Wassup everyone, i really like this game and i played it once, i decided to download it again byt for some reason i can't play it, i play the game in Joiplay, if anyone knows how to solve it please respond.
Screenshot_20220426_224248_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Reactions: mercedesizbest
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes