virtt

Aug 18, 2018
I'm on the joiplay emulator Discord and unfortunately I've already asked about this error and there's no solution
Did you used a screenshot of this game? Godspeed. Must be heavy carrying those gigantic balls of yours. Mad respect.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Did you used a screenshot of this game? Godspeed. Must be heavy carrying those gigantic balls of yours. Mad respect.
I honestly didn't understand what you might be the language barrier but was that some kind of insult or compliment?

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
I honestly didn't understand what you might be the language barrier but was that some kind of insult or compliment?
It is a compliment. Sorry. Was being on postnut clarity so my English sucked. Anyway just to further clarification, thank you.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If I constantly surrender, I'll get sex scenes. According you say, it is the way of evil. But what do I get if I consistently beat the bosses and go the good way? When I beat bosses, I get nothing but gold.

I save before I fight bosses. First I surrender and I see the scene. After seeing the scene, I continue from the good path. I don't know if I'm doing it right.
Is it possible you can please post your save games? Be interesting to have some saves before bosses.

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
how do you actually get to the point where you can do sexual acts in this game? So far I've seen no way to get orgasms or to get ml of sperm to farm H parameters

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
how do you actually get to the point where you can do sexual acts in this game? So far I've seen no way to get orgasms or to get ml of sperm to farm H parameters
It has been a bit since I last played, but if I remember correctly, you have to get defeated (and deflowered) first by any story boss who rapes (not everyone does), and after a cutscene and everything, your holes are open for business and in-battle-rape becomes an option for enemies.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
just copy and past the save and config files into the folder.

to access the gallery just load the game save or start a new game then go in to the menu and look under extra.
May I please ask for some save games mid-game? Specifically at the chapter point where she can start getting pregnant?

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
How to break the game's logic (with a lot of grind and effort):

In chapter three you can buy a vibrator off of the item shop guy in the first city. Go to the inn and you'll be able to masturbate. This + molestations gets you to touch level 1/2.

After you finish the mission in the slum town and the leader is killed, the "mayor" in the building in the upper left of town demands you bang him. He's an ass man, so that's your level 1-2 anal.

With your level 2 Lewdness stat, you can now raise your vaginal score using the NPC in the drug den in the main town.

None of the above results in the game thinking you lost your virginity. The only flags that can remove virginity tags are failing story missions, and the vibrator event choice in the inn. However, a lot of scenes only check for Lewdness level, and not for virginity. That said, this is all more of an exploit than anything, in that One1One didn't think there was a way to bypass their system (or no one was crazy enough to try). Which means that a lot of scenes, such as battle loss sex/etc. from non-boss entities, will not fire. Also, you can't get pregnant, since that's a story flag.

asdqwe.png

Anyway. Here's my save since I don't expect anyone else to get off more on breaking a game's system than the actual game itself. In key items is the sex stat reset item, plus I adjusted (battle) stats a bit as well as increasing funds. Use it if you want to go through the game as a pretend virgin, or something. Kinda pointless, but who knows, someone might want it.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How to break the game's logic (with a lot of grind and effort):

In chapter three you can buy a vibrator off of the item shop guy in the first city. Go to the inn and you'll be able to masturbate. This + molestations gets you to touch level 1/2.

After you finish the mission in the slum town and the leader is killed, the "mayor" in the building in the upper left of town demands you bang him. He's an ass man, so that's your level 1-2 anal.

With your level 2 Lewdness stat, you can now raise your vaginal score using the NPC in the drug den in the main town.

None of the above results in the game thinking you lost your virginity. The only flags that can remove virginity tags are failing story missions, and the vibrator event choice in the inn. However, a lot of scenes only check for Lewdness level, and not for virginity. That said, this is all more of an exploit than anything, in that One1One didn't think there was a way to bypass their system (or no one was crazy enough to try). Which means that a lot of scenes, such as battle loss sex/etc. from non-boss entities, will not fire. Also, you can't get pregnant, since that's a story flag.

View attachment 1939947

Anyway. Here's my save since I don't expect anyone else to get off more on breaking a game's system than the actual game itself. In key items is the sex stat reset item, plus I adjusted (battle) stats a bit as well as increasing funds. Use it if you want to go through the game as a pretend virgin, or something. Kinda pointless, but who knows, someone might want it.
Thanks for posting this. Would it be possible for you to please upload a save at the start of the "bad" branch where she CAN get pregnant?

Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hallo, ich habe eine Frage Hat jemand versucht, es ins Deutsche zu übersetzen. Ich habe es schon versucht, aber ich bekomme es nicht hin, kann mir bitte jemand helfen, das wäre nett

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Remember when I tried to play this game I went ~5-6 hours and not a single H-scene popped up. I guess time to give it another try sience Im taking a ONAONA1 marathon

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes