Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
I'm on common route 3rd chapter and last mission of this chapter after killing assassin don't starts: #"Save the Letty!" Condition: "The wrath of the god of the sea" "Destroying the auger of Mount Dallas" "End the assassination of Lord Leon!" Finished Route branch judgment Mission failure count is less than 3 #

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
I read that I need go to Nirvana valley but there is no unlocked location ways and no new available mission in menu

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
And in 2nd chapter when I lose only TWO times the game starts school route NOT common but in case I need to lose THREE times

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Follownu. Reloaded, beat boss and collected statue again, suddenly an NPC who was saying stock dialogue before is now acknowledging the statue. In short, the quest script bugged.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
How bad is the rape content on this one?

I only enjoy rape content if the raped person (at least kinda) enjoys it.
Just so I know what to avoid. From how the game looks it seems my first play through will be virgin anyways since you only seem to get h content if you loose or talk to h-npc (after your corruption is high enough I am assuming).

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
How bad is the rape content on this one?

I only enjoy rape content if the raped person (at least kinda) enjoys it.
Just so I know what to avoid. From how the game looks it seems my first play through will be virgin anyways since you only seem to get h content if you loose or talk to h-npc (after your corruption is high enough I am assuming).
SO. MUCH. RAPE. (and general abuse)

The character mostly just... tolerates it. They enjoy some of it with high corruption but most of it is just straight-up rape and abuse.

Reactions: geheim12347

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Oh, I see. I may just stay away from this then, haha.
I am a little faint of heart in that regard. Thanks for the warning.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So I finished the game in Pure (Virgin) Route, when I click Check H History, it gives me this error!
Any help please?!
I even replaced the Config file.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i'm tryna get her pregnant but it just keeps saying "creampied." is there a mission i need to fail?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes