kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
How oes my character have [Loves Sex] but Corruption 0? Not sure how much more to grind or if something went wrong
from what i remember to get corruption level 1 you need level 3 lewdness which would be walking cum dump. then to raise your corruption to level 2 and 3 you have to chose kill your enemy's after defeating them. to get level 3 corruption you have to kill 15 people.

Jul 23, 2018
What kills me is I assumed when I finished the game and carried over my data it would carry over EVERYTHING so I assumed that would allow me to unlock everything without having to go excessively far in the branch route just to do dirty stuff, but no. Didnt carry over any of the H parameters like I wanted. Did I do something wrong or is it impossible to carry those stats over?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
What kills me is I assumed when I finished the game and carried over my data it would carry over EVERYTHING so I assumed that would allow me to unlock everything without having to go excessively far in the branch route just to do dirty stuff, but no. Didnt carry over any of the H parameters like I wanted. Did I do something wrong or is it impossible to carry those stats over?
carrying over data doesn't include H parameters. all it carry's over are items and your level however you should also unlock the option to choose witch rout to move to at the end of each chapter regardless of H stats.

so at the end of chapter 1 you can chose to go to the branch school and it will still Triger the rape scene witch will get all your H stats to level 1.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
carrying over data doesn't include H parameters. all it carry's over are items and your level however you should also unlock the option to choose witch rout to move to at the end of each chapter regardless of H stats.

so at the end of chapter 1 you can chose to go to the branch school and it will still Triger the rape scene witch will get all your H stats to level 1.
Thats fair, i just wish i didnt have to go that route to unlock everything.

Zakizane

Jul 21, 2022
can any one help with the chapter 2 nun's panties thief mission? it says this but i have physically no idea where the tavern is despite looking around every where and the only building that could posibly be the tavern is locked

1690431111972.png 1690431192094.png

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
someone has all ending save? i have no cule how to unlock other end
all endings saves
save 1 - school route pure love ending (ending 1)
save 2 - school route normal ending (ending 2)
save 3 - school route corrupted ending (Ending 3)
save 5 - branch school route good ending (Ending 5)
save 6 - branch school route corrupted ending (ending 6)
save 8 - Evil route good ending (ending 8) if you seal Akatsuki's power at the end of the fight you get a scene with her the the end.
save 9 - Evil route corrupted ending (ending 9)

To get ending 4 loose to the finale boss on saves 1 - 4
to get ending 7 loose to the finale boss on saves 5 - 7 (if you loose on save 5 you get an extra scene with shigure, orizuru and catherine.)
to get ending 10 loose to the finale boss on saves 8 - 10 (if you loose the fight on save 8 you get a scene with Catherine)

ps. saves 48 to 50 allow to to explore the majority of the maps and view most of the repeatable sex scenes in the game on the evil/corrupt rout save (48) you can freely transform in to the her oni form (under the change clothes option)

also included a walkthrough the shows how to get each ending

Last edited:

aum24

Jul 19, 2021
all endings saves
save 1 - school route pure love ending (ending 1)
save 2 - school route normal ending (ending 2)
save 3 - school route corrupted ending (Ending 3)
save 5 - branch school route good ending (Ending 5)
save 6 - branch school route corrupted ending (ending 6)
save 8 - Evil route good ending (ending 8) if you seal Akatsuki's power at the end of the fight you get a scene with her the the end.
save 9 - Evil route corrupted ending (ending 9)

To get ending 4 loose to the finale boss on saves 1 - 4
to get ending 7 loose to the finale boss on saves 5 - 7 (if you loose on save 5 you get an extra scene with shigure, orizuru and catherine.)
to get ending 10 loose to the finale boss on saves 8 - 10 (if you loose the fight on save 8 you get a scene with Catherine)

ps. saves 48 to 50 allow to to explore the majority of the maps and view most of the repeatable sex scenes in the game on the evil/corrupt rout save (48) you can freely transform in to the her oni form (under the change clothes option)

also included a walkthrough the shows how to get each ending
thank a lot

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes