Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
does anyone has full save with full gallery and how cna i make the widow bigger, in the setting there is no option to make it bigger, seriously what game does not as the full page or window option

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
does anyone has full save with full gallery and how cna i make the widow bigger, in the setting there is no option to make it bigger, seriously what game does not as the full page or window option
just copy and past the save and config files into the folder.

to access the gallery just load the game save or start a new game then go in to the menu and look under extra.
you can change to a full screen by pressing F1 to access the settings or ctrl+f5 to force full screen

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Why can't i upgrade the pussy proficiency? All the other proficiencies are at level 1 (1 heart unlocked) I already had sex the times it said, now appears as "cleared" but it doesn't change

Last edited:

mifoster

Jan 17, 2022
guys, I am on chapter 4 and really I didn't get any H scenes except some ass groping. Tell me how to get H scenes in this game please, even if I have to start from zero.
Like others game of ONEONE1 maybe you need to be fail on your missions not lead into dead, lead into you lose virgin or just lose battle. After that you choose you own way. I'm not play this game yet.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, we need this game 100% fully voice acted along with the guys. I love the story for this. Virgin route best route.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Slot 1: Before final boss (Main School Route/Virgin)
Slot 2: Before final boss (Branch School Route)
Slot 3: Before final boss and don't take the seal (Corrupt Route)
Slot 4: Before final boss and take the seal (Corrupt Route)

Reactions: Cane Morgan
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes